Beersmith 2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea sorted figured that...but surely it can tell me hey, post boil you have 68L @ 1.060 (45IBU) then add 12L water when fermenting to 80L @ 1.050 (35IBU)

might just be asking to much i think!

Email them a feature request. I've received a genuine response from them every time I've emailed them. That or try the Beersmith Forum. Someone on there or the man himself may be able to enlighten us on that one.

Hi, I have attached a file from my setup which is basically half of what you are brewing, ie 40L batch but brewed to 2 17L cubes then add 3L when fermenting a 20L batch. Load it into your system and see what it looks like, you can save the equipment profile and compare it to yours.
Dave

View attachment Test brew.bsmx

NIce one Bblunn will give it a crack this arvo..

Question for the tech savvy. Years ago I purchased beersmith from the App Store on my iPad. It's a work iPad and I need to give it back.

I don't recall having a log in etc. Should I be able to log in on PC and have my recipes there? I'm thinking not. My other idea was to Upload them on the database of recipes, but it's asking for log in.

Help?

Ciderman said:
Question for the tech savvy. Years ago I purchased beersmith from the App Store on my iPad. It's a work iPad and I need to give it back.

I don't recall having a log in etc. Should I be able to log in on PC and have my recipes there? I'm thinking not. My other idea was to Upload them on the database of recipes, but it's asking for log in.

Help?
Just learning as well, so if you register for the beersmith cloud on your iPad and transfer your recipes to the cloud you should be able access them once you have downloaded the beersmith program on your pc.
Hope that makes sense
Bevan

Latest posts

Back