Beers That Benefit From Cellaring.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchDudarko

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm considering buying 3 - 4 bottles of each of a few different beers, with the intention of cellaring them for a few years, and seeing how they develop over that time. Was wondering what your opinions were on which would be the best beers to cellar. Please name drop! :) I was going to get a few more bottles of the Brew Boys Stellar ale, and some Gage roads Trippel. Any other suggestions?
Cheers,
Mitch :)

Murrays AA4, out in december apparently... or any Murrays Anniversay Ales if you can find them

Maybe the Moo Brew Imperial Stout if you can get your hands on a bottle. think its sold out though...

cooper's vintage, always good to put away for a few years

Cantillon or Lindemanns Gueuze. I think they're got a 20 year use by date on them. Not for everyone though.

James

Cantillon or Lindemanns Gueuze. I think they're got a 20 year use by date on them. Not for everyone though.

James
:icon_offtopic: I had a catillion a few months ago.. like drinking lemon juice.. :icon_vomit:

Ceertainly not my thing..

Imperial anything does pretty much - its what they were made for. Originally the high alcohol and hopping rates were designed to keep them drinkable on long voyages out to Britains colonies. Often they had to survive voyages measures in years.

Cheers - boingk

Latest posts

Back