Beers In The Shower...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has to be one of the oddest threads ive read on here for a while...bloody Australians, you're a weird mob!!.....i love my beer, but ive never even considered/thought of having a beer in the shower :blink: . Im home alone tonight so I may just have to give it a try - it sounds strangely very enticing. Will let you know how I go!
Cheers
Steve

At least we can be thankful that the pictures don't feature any "action" shots.

Beers in the shower?............ Occaisionally.

Sometimes after a hard day at work I'll grab a tallie and head to the smallest room in the house. There are even less things to disrupt you there. :blink: Nothing like a read and a fine brew (beer that is!)

InCider.

Beers in the smallest room?.............. Often! :beerbang: :ph34r:

What's the ASCII code for the fall-on-the-floor-laughing smiley? :D

It's nice to hear I'm not the only one who has had a beer in the shower.

Or sitting on the shitter for that matter......

View attachment 12754

lmfao, cigar and a beer on the shitter.

lovely.

and definitely give it a go steve, you'll wonder why you've never done it before :p

+1 for the beers in the shower counter.
beer in the bath/spa/pool... also good.
beer on the throne... hmm....can't say I've ever done that.

LOL Squyre,
As I was scrolling down I saw your name before I read your post and knew it was going to be a cracker !

Nothing like a cleansing ale whilst having a cleansing wash :super: .
Thanks for that memory Newguy :blink: .
I feel violated....
:D
Cheers
Doug

for me the shitter is for shittin i like to get in do the job , finalize the paperwork and leave the jobsite , don t know that i could come at having a beer in there...

faecal colli in my beer, no thanks...
Like my beer tasting of barley.wheat and hops not poo...

Lol, after seeing Newguys pic on the crapper i had a flashback to my "Whats in the glass" post..

Some of you may recall..... *wavey flashback scene*

Hey Guys,

I tried to take a pic of my K+K APA

But i haven't got the hang of this fang-dangled digical Kamera..

They say set the timer to take a still pic so you dont make it blurry..

I thought i set it for 4.5 seconds but it didn't go off!!!..i got the sh*ts with it in the end and left it there.

Good news is it eventually ended up takin the pic but the beer had gone flat..

Musta set it for 45min by mistake. :rolleyes:

Anyways here's the pic...

Beerpic2.jpg

Ahhhh... memories....so long ago....

Sqyre.. ;)

I too must admit that nothing is as good as a really cold frosty one after a hard hot days work, washing down in the shower.

Cheers

HK

after reading thought this thread i have decided its time to make up a shelf or something for my glass to sit on securely in the shower , i dont do the beer in the shower much now as a result of broken glass paranoia ... anyone have a setup like this theyd like to share ???

Glad it's not just me! :D

Your just @#$!ing Sick!!!!!

:lol:

HTFU...

POO... its packed full of peanuts and it really satisfies..
(OH YEH!!! might go win myself a T-shirt in the "Need a Slogan" Post with that one")

Sqyre...

Your just @#$!ing Sick!!!!!

:lol:

HTFU...

POO... its packed full of peanuts and it really satisfies..
(OH YEH!!! might go win myself a T-shirt in the "Need a Slogan" Post with that one")
Sqyre...
Beers in bed, beers in the shed, beers everywhere! let it never stop! :beer:

You lot are weird.....cant believe I just shared a shower with a stubbie of beer!!! :lol:
Nearly dropped it twice because of the soap until I ran out and got a stubbie holder.....unfortunately it just didnt do much for me....gotta try anything once hey?
Cheers
Steve

Beers in bed, beers in the shed, beers everywhere! let it never stop! :beer:

I must say that cracking a cold can whist on the "JOB" will never be accepted by the better half.
Even if you say that you were "just really thirsty"

FROGMAN

There's an episode of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy where the featured straight guy takes a beer with him, into the shower as he's getting ready for his big evening. Of course, the fab four or five or whatever they call themselves, came absolutely unglued. Every one of them freaked their shit and then some. Like, they were so grossed out, they were visibly sickened.

I don't drink the beer I've brewed, in serving glass in shower sort of thing, but hell yeah I've rocked a can of XXXX and the like, on occasion. What the hell, big deal.

Funny thread. and it keeps getting weirder. Nice work

Latest posts

Back