Beerfest 2011 - Information For Judges

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyd

Reaction score
G'day fellow judges,

I've just released a new feature of CompMaster that will let you see the scoresheets you have written at competitions that use CompMaster.

You will not be able to see who the brewer was, but you will be able to look back at the comments you've made. Hopefully this will be a useful tool that will help you reflect on feedback you have given over time.

The scoresheets are presented in categories for each competition, so if you judged in more than one category, you'll see these categories listed in seperate boxes. Within each category the sheets are presented in the order in which you wrote them (assuming the flight order did not change).

There was a slight glitch in the Strong Ale category, where the judges mixed up their judge numbers. Those sheets may appear in other categories that you judged in.

You will need a CompMaster account to be able to see these. If you entered in the competition I have already linked your scoresheets to your account. If you don't already have an account, just jump on the site and create one, then email me your username and I'll manually link them up for you.

If you have been recognised as being a judge at Beerfest, you will find a "Judges Tools" box on the left hand side of the screen. Click on the "Scoresheet Archive" linke, then on the "Beerfest 2011" link that gets presented.

I hope you find this to be a useful tool - it's something I've been keen to have available to further judge development, and until now it just hasn't been feasible to do.

If you have any problems, please drop me a note on [email protected] - there may be some bugs that have got through on this feature, as I haven't regorously tested it to give you access to it faster.

Cheers!

Andy

Well done Andy. Great feature. now take a break - it's over-due... last night posting 1:44 am, the night before, about 2:30ish? gets some sleep man.

If I sleep, all I do is dream about features I could add and then forget them in the morning. So I figure I can bypass the forgetting bit by not going to sleep... ?

Excellent work, Andy!

Here's hoping some other clubs want to give it a go this year.

Latest posts

Back