Beerbelly Insulated Stainless Mash Vessels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samhighley

Dyslexic beer dog
Reaction score
Has anyone got one of these? They look nice and i'm contemplating a purchase.

Wayne, have you got any efficiency results to share?

Has anyone got one of these? They look nice and i'm contemplating a purchase.

Wayne, have you got any efficiency results to share?

They look really nice!

I dont have one but Id go fro it if I had the $$.

One thing to add - Wayne from Beerbelly is really good. Very professional and helpful. I got a pot from him a while back. the price was awesome and the service was great. It also arrived full of hops and a hand written letter - free.

Good service - good gear.

Cheers Wayne

+ 1 to Wayne. great bloke.

I got hops free also !!

Yep, I ordered my 100 litre stainless pot from Wayne recently, and I was very happy with the service, and the product.

Sam

Wayne a great bloke.
luckily for me he's local so purchases can be made on the way to/from work

he also pops up on this forum so look out for him

He uses his own brew gear and although I dont own any, the build quality is fantastic

btw - I'm not affiliated I just buy hops, grain and yeast there since he moved closer to my suburb

holy shite that looks hot as.... that false bottom looks familiar.. like something on one of those yanky products. Does anyone know if the design is similar? Or am I just imaging things?

Oh yeah, another big +1 for Wayne, top bloke.

holy shite that looks hot as.... that false bottom looks familiar.. like something on one of those yanky products. Does anyone know if the design is similar? Or am I just imaging things?

Not imagining anything. You are thinking of the Blichmann products. Seem to remember some discussion on the f/b a few months ago and Wayne saying he was gonna have a go at making something similar. Guess he succeeded!

Latest posts

Back