Beerbelly Delivery Times.....how Long?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeddog

Reaction score
I got some stuff ordered and paid for from Beerbelly...how long would you expect it to be for delivery?

Adelaide to Melbourne

I was hopping for the first delivery before last weekend

just a little disappointed.

i would say it depends on what you bought he might have had to make it befor sending??

He's only a one man fabrication team, so if he's busy he might have had to make it before he could send it, you might have to cut him a bit of slack. Send him an email or give him a buzz, he'll be straight up with you

I got some stuff ordered and paid for from Beerbelly...how long would you expect it to be for delivery?

Adelaide to Melbourne

I was hopping for the first delivery before last weekend

just a little disappointed.

Did you have some brewing bling made or ordered as well. From my past experince there can be a delay. Speak to Amanda to see if she can't crack the whip. But then again thats something Dom may enjoy <_<

BYB

was told it would be sent friday

Not pissed off......... just disappointed

was hopping for it while on holidays which end this week

If its just bits and not built stuff then 3 days for my stuff (grain, bling bits, etc) and I am in Horsham half way between Adelaide and Melb. So expect it tommorow eh

Well Jeddog you might be lucky like me, my delivery was a few days longer that first anticipated (still well within what is considered to be acceptable), Wayne communicated honestly along the way and his service and products were faultless. And he packed 100g grams of NZ Golding Flowers as a sweetner :super: . Now my order wasn't particularly big so it just shows that he does give a damm and tries his best. Can't ask for more than that !!
Cheers
Doug

Yep. I've been waiting on a mash paddle and falsie for a few weeks, but as already mentioned everything is fabricated by hand. My previous experience was it took a while but was well worth the wait. My Kettle is A+ and Wayne was really helpful on the phone answering my stupid questions about setting it up.

If you're concerned, why don't you give them a ring tomorrow!

Richy

I received an order last week.
Amanda (?) called me and explained a weight issue and the stuff was shipped in a Aus Post satchel.
Left Adelaide at 5pm and arrived at my door in Sydney at 8am the next morning.

Very professional, great communication, and good stuff.

I'll be doing business again with them!

BOG

Yep. I've been waiting on a mash paddle and falsie for a few weeks, but as already mentioned everything is fabricated by hand.

If you ordered stuff that needs fabrication, then it'll usually take a little while. Both my orders of fabricated stuff took a few weeks or so, but they were well worth the wait.

Sam

Its been hot as hell in Adelaide lately and a workshop isnt a place to be when its hot. This may of contributed to the delay.

He's only a one man fabrication team, so if he's busy he might have had to make it before he could send it, you might have to cut him a bit of slack. Send him an email or give him a buzz, he'll be straight up with you

that and the fact that his manufacturing standard is so high. It'll be worth the wait

Did you have some brewing bling made or ordered as well. From my past experince there can be a delay. Speak to Amanda to see if she can't crack the whip. But then again thats something Dom may enjoy <_<

well he is an import after all :p

Wayne does some nice work, you may just need to be patient as his talents are in high demand these days!

Yeah mate - I too am waiting and waiting. Big order though. I rang a couple of weeks back to see where they're up to with it and coz of the heat, the power outages etc they are a bit behind. Hopefully it arrives soon. Am busting to add the bling. I too was hoping it would arrive before I went back to work, but them's the breaks I guess. I take heart that everyone on here says 'worth the wait' 'excellent craftsman' etc.

at least a few weeks in not one or two more if its getting fabricated. its all about the quality tho ;)

Bugger, I ordered a falsie and hopscreen last night anticipating a week for delivery. Oh well, another week or 2 wont hurt & it will be worth it when it gets here by the sounds of it.

Bugger, I ordered a falsie and hopscreen last night anticipating a week for delivery. Oh well, another week or 2 wont hurt & it will be worth it when it gets here by the sounds of it.

Wayne may keep falsies and hopscreens on hand, but I could be wrong.

Hi Guys,

Just echoing some of the comments here.... I've got a bunch of stuff on order through Beerbelly.

Due to the heatwave & a backlog they're still playing catch-up on the orders, so I'm happy to wait for my bling bits :D .

Again, very happy with their communication/service & Amanda has been really helpful answering my questions etc.

Cheers,
Niggles.

Placing the order for my kettle today or tomorrow. Really hope its weeks, not months.

Back