Beer Wars

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This file was massive, but worth it . This one tipped me over my DL limit so i'm shaped until the tenth of July, if i can work out how to get it smaller i'll let use know any tips?

I know micro beer can be expensive but a six pack here and there would still be beneficial to the guys at the micro's, they need all the help they can get :icon_cheers:

can someone put in the right direction on which torrent i should be downloading if i wanted to watch this... i have downloaded a copy but the movie says, when i open it up, i have to visit a website to break the encrytion.. not likely i'm going to do that = trojan!!!

any pointers....?

cheers jimmy

can someone put in the right direction on which torrent i should be downloading if i wanted to watch this... i have downloaded a copy but the movie says, when i open it up, i have to visit a website to break the encrytion.. not likely i'm going to do that = trojan!!!

any pointers....?

cheers jimmy

Hey jimmy, did you download a zip rar or similar file and now its asking you for a password before you extract it ? If so don't bother with it. They'll ask you to do some stupid survey then ask for your mobbile number so its a waste of time and pottentially harmfull.

Cheers

Aaron

isohunt

no comments available so no idea if it is genuine or not.

Cannot really be bothered at 4.8Gb. It would need to be something really good and verified to be worth it.

OK Guys and Gals,
Here is a link to a .avi version of Beerwars I have just put up on torrentbox.
May be a little slow until a few more can seed but is better than the rar or 4.5gb versions.
For AMB members, PM me and I will burn a few dvd's and bring to case swap on Saturday.
Enjoy
Beerwars Torrent

Cheers
Nige

P.S. Don't be shy, seed when done!

Grrrrrr, have 1% of the 4.5GB version to download!

Always the way! Oh well, what else am I going to use my 50GB/month on!

Cheers

Just watched it myself the other night, reminded me of how many microbrews I miss from the states. Its been a bit of a culture shock to move from a state that had some 130 breweries to Queensland which has like 3 or something.

OK Guys and Gals,
Here is a link to a .avi version of Beerwars I have just put up on torrentbox.
May be a little slow until a few more can seed but is better than the rar or 4.5gb versions.
For AMB members, PM me and I will burn a few dvd's and bring to case swap on Saturday.
Enjoy
Beerwars Torrent

Cheers
Nige

P.S. Don't be shy, seed when done!

Nige you are a bleeding legend !!! I was intending to do the same once my download had finished (only had about 85% to go after 3 days of offpeak downloading :p )
Good on ya mate. !
Cheers
Doug

Could someone explain how to run/play the 'rar' version?

Don't worry I've googled and sorted it myself. Mental note: be less lazy

enjoyed the doco a lot (it's about ******* beer) but the only thing that sucked about it was the stupid woman trying to flog off her Caffinated Beer.

I drink beer 99% of the time but if i want a get my buzz on it'll be Vodka Rebulls or Jaiger bombs.

would never be interested in a caffine beer.

I think most serious beer drinkers like the puirty in beer. Malted Barley, Hops, Water.

Especially when the drinking age is 21 and the red bull market is a young one. If your job is that consuming and puts you under that much pressure its not worth it imo. Poor kids.

Would be nice for seeders to stick around a little when they are done rather than delete it off their list once they are done.

Still I think the summer of beer doco on youtube and a few others on youtube stack up pretty well and are more in depth than this movie. Still it filled in an afternoon for me.

Great find Clean Brewer. Really enjoyed that. Cheers :icon_chickcheers:

Another: The history of beer

I like in Part 2 how they Mash 13000 pounds of Corn and 1000 pounds of Malt.. :unsure:

:icon_cheers: CB

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this last night and whilst I enjoyed it I thought it could of been a lot better with a better presenter. Her voice was annoying and it really needed someone with an appreciation to beer (she was allergic to alcohol).

Like BitterBulldog said, the lady with the caffeinated beer was a joke. I think she said 60g+ of caffiene per bottle, how many could you possibly drink, 1 or 2 max. Stupid idea. Felt pity for her delusion by the end. She had a great rack though!

The amount of money donated to the politicians to keep that system in place is a joke, borders on corruption.

I certainly agree that people buy beer depending on whats marketed to them, its the same here with VB and Carlton. People drink it because they are pounded by advertisments.

Back