Beer Wars

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LexP

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just saw the trailer for the new American beer doco, looks really interesting!
It looks like its going to be about the big breweries (Bud/Miller/Coors) versus the microbreweries and it features a whole bunch of well-known American brewers

http://beerwarsmovie.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find, I'm definitely keeping tabs on that one...

Cheers Lex!

That looks like it will be an interesting docu to watch.

Looking forward to it.

Would like to hear what Stone brewing (?) and dogfishhead have to say to the world about beer as well.

Hey guys,
I just saw the trailer for the new American beer doco, looks really interesting!
It looks like its going to be about the big breweries (Bud/Miller/Coors) versus the microbreweries and it features a whole bunch of well-known American brewers

http://beerwarsmovie.com.

looks the goods.

pause the clip at 1.43 and have a real good look.

HA! Good work, kirem! Goes to show that even the pros do it. Nice eyes man.

- boingk

All i see is an automatic bottle labelling machine. Otherwise is it the corney keg in the background or is it the commerical keg that has been plasma cut to be a boiler? Why am I so unobservant? Help me out please

Another good watch..

are there any more doco's that are worth downloading?? those where not bad.

can we download these shows somewhere?

Just finished watching Beer wars and i'm seeding on Mininova, Great Doco, gets a bit political and a little depressing to be honest but a good wake up call to all beer drinkers,( Inbev = Bad ) won't look at Leffe or Hoegaarden the same way, and i never drank Bud or Millers anyway ( but i used to drink VB :rolleyes: ). Some Harsh similarities between Usa and Aus markets. I think we as craftbrewers really need to back our small micro's regardless of cost, we know what kind of effort goes into making good flavourful beer consistantly. OK rant over i'm off to Dans to buy some good Great Microbrewed Boutique craftbeer . Thumbs up and a big cheers to Australias Micro's Keep brewing strong .

U dont have an AVI version do ya ?? 4.5G sucks lol..

Cheers Vice

I think we as craftbrewers really need to back our small micro's regardless of cost, we know what kind of effort goes into making good flavourful beer consistantly. OK rant over i'm off to Dans to buy some good Great Microbrewed Boutique craftbeer . Thumbs up and a big cheers to Australias Micro's Keep brewing strong .
Agreed, the only problem is that a case of microbrewed beer is in the region of $80 for 24 330 mL stubbies. I don't know if it's purely because of the unfair excise situation, but that's just too expensive for me even though I'd love to be drinking Murrays every day and supporting the good guys.

Ditto on finding an avi version of the film.

Back