Beer Related Photography Of Sorts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've posted this before, but I won't miss a chance to post it again:
IMG_2543_600h_colour.jpg

That's about all I've got that's beer related... but you can check out my gallery for (possibly not suitable for work (depending on where you work, of course)) examples of what I usually shoot... linky
duuuuuuuude! :icon_drool2:

uh, is that the nightlight in the daughter's room, Katie?

No that is my beer picture and I was stating I like Kookaburra's...

I love the camera how did you know?

Right... up to speed now, brain still in Holiday mode ;)

Download the pic, right click, properties, summary tab, advanced, look for camera model.
It's called Exif data, most newer camera's write the info into the file when they take it, allows you to check exposure, shutter speed and all sorts. Handy for working out where you should be at with the settings.
I mistakenly read your camera as an A570, I've got the A590. So yours must be a little flasher again.

Right... up to speed now, brain still in Holiday mode ;)

Download the pic, right click, properties, summary tab, advanced, look for camera model.
It's called Exif data, most newer camera's write the info into the file when they take it, allows you to check exposure, shutter speed and all sorts. Handy for working out where you should be at with the settings.
I mistakenly read your camera as an A570, I've got the A590. So yours must be a little flasher again.
Or just get the exif viewer addon/extension for firefox and choose view exif data in the right click menu :D

Mika/Bonj stop right clicking shit and drink/brew some beer

Mika/Bonj stop right clicking shit and drink/brew some beer
LOL :lol:

I'm almost to the end of a 500mL bottle of Epic Pale Ale... and killing people in Battlefield 1943... and doing my fair share of dying too.... haha

Mmmm hops....

LOL :lol:

I'm almost to the end of a 500mL bottle of Epic Pale Ale... and killing people in Battlefield 1943... and doing my fair share of dying too.... haha

Mmmm hops....
Just finished a bottle of that myself...
Can't do the second part, but I could start up 1943...

No brewing here yet :(
But got the magnets for my stirplate today, so in the near future.

Cheers,
Mika (off to look for the firefox exif viewer addon)

q_001.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Batz

That video is brilliant henno!!

Thanks mate. We only use our little Sony stills camera to shoot them, they turn out ok I reckon.

Awesome kookas Henno. Your other vid is just as impressive. So what is it you feed them?

Thanks Leigh. We feed them the rind off our bacon or the skin off our marinated pork spare ribs they like as well. A lot of people say they feed 'em mince but by God does that get messy when they shake their heads to clean up. We've been plastered with mince and the house still has bits of it stuck on the front wall so that does not get used anymore. We hadn't fed them for a few days recently and I was out the back bent over an irriagation trench I was working on and one of them landed on my exposed back/plumbers crack without making a sound. Talk about jump, sharp claws got my attention big time. Missus heard me going off and came running out of the house. It sounded funny when I tried to explain that to her.

Jasmin and I went to the Lobethal Bierhaus for our two year anniversary. Saw Dr Smurto there getting some porter in an imperial pint from 'out back' - think it was an uncarbonated porter...so I grabbed one myself. As soon as I put it down, Jasmin drew in it (she likes playing with the foam on my drinks)...

beer_smiley_copy.jpg

Very nice. You lose points for it not being in the middle though. Sorry, I don't make the rules.

I think the "rule of thirds" applies equally well to beer foam drawings as it does to the other visual arts :p

Jasmin and I went to the Lobethal Bierhaus for our two year anniversary. Saw Dr Smurto there getting some porter in an imperial pint from 'out back' - think it was an uncarbonated porter...so I grabbed one myself. As soon as I put it down, Jasmin drew in it (she likes playing with the foam on my drinks)...

And a bloody nice pint it was too Phil. Straight out of the fermenter/bright tank so carb was minimal but faaaark it was a creamy pint.

Reminded me of Black Betty thru the handpull at Grumpys back in the day.......

ProperBeer.jpg

A very young Summer Ale....

A proud moment... our first solo All Grain Beer!

Possibly another one that should go in the 'what's in the glass' thread but seriously if you can't work out what's in this glass you are a plonker.

The dam in the background makes it arty enough as well I reckon. Shame about the mouldy old table.

TTL.jpg

Back