Beer Related Photography Of Sorts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys! & some Hi Res files for any interested....

beer1.jpg

beer2.jpg

beer3.jpg

This thread is an awesome idea!!!!

I will dig some of my beer photography out of the computer soon!

Awesome kookas Henno. Your other vid is just as impressive. So what is it you feed them?

ho_in_a_gaarden.JPG

Probably belongs better in the what's in the glass thread, but I do like this pic.
And it reminds me I must restain my outdoor table.

You would get heaps were you live Eric... I used to live in Pymble.

We dont get to many were we are now. Though Lloydies parents does and they make me laugh!

spelling

Yeah your not wrong Katie, especially when they have their younguns. I have a few pics of one eating some left overs after a bbq we had once, just flew write down next to me. they like hanging around when the bbq is going with any type of meat on. You have to keep the hood down so they don't pinch your food, lil buggers.

View attachment 30763

I love kookaburras....

OK... is this a where's wally comp ? I don't see no Kookaburra ? :huh:
Btw; Got the same camera KT, not a bad bid of kit, though I still haven't worked out how to drive all the functions, my DSLR is easier to use :rolleyes:

OK... is this a where's wally comp ? I don't see no Kookaburra ? :huh:
Btw; Got the same camera KT, not a bad bid of kit, though I still haven't worked out how to drive all the functions, my DSLR is easier to use :rolleyes:

No that is my beer picture and I was stating I like Kookaburra's...

I love the camera how did you know?

I've posted this before, but I won't miss a chance to post it again:
IMG_2543_600h_colour.jpg

That's about all I've got that's beer related... but you can check out my gallery for (possibly not suitable for work (depending on where you work, of course)) examples of what I usually shoot... linky

Our Bar/Brewery/Grill (can't see bbq)

IMG_0304.JPG

I've posted this before, but I won't miss a chance to post it again:
IMG_2543_600h_colour.jpg

That's about all I've got that's beer related... but you can check out my gallery for (possibly not suitable for work (depending on where you work, of course)) examples of what I usually shoot... linky

fantastic shot Bonj! beautiful

Back