Beer Packs For Christmas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blakie21

Reaction score
Hey guys

Not sure where to post this so apologies if it is in the wrong section.

Not sure what I want for christmas but on my quest to try as many beers as possible was thinking about asking the missus for an assorted beer pack.

Anyone know any good places to get them? or good packs to try? Either in perth or posted (dont mind if i get it after christmas) I see the internationalbeershop has a few decent ones. I like pretty much all beers.

Cheers guys.

Slowbeer will mail random sixers with selections based on your preferences.

But tho'se are mo'stlys'hitty beer's.

But tho'se are mo'stlys'hitty beer's.

Agreed.

Cheers guys for the responses. The range isn't really enough @ murphys. Its decent for a large bottleshop and relatively cheap though. Have tried most of the decent ones there though!

Something like beer masons might be a goer

Hey guys

Not sure where to post this so apologies if it is in the wrong section.

Not sure what I want for christmas but on my quest to try as many beers as possible was thinking about asking the missus for an assorted beer pack.

Anyone know any good places to get them? or good packs to try? Either in perth or posted (dont mind if i get it after christmas) I see the internationalbeershop has a few decent ones. I like pretty much all beers.

Cheers guys.

I send a beer pack to my son for his birthday from the internationalbeershop every year, it's alway been good.
This year I joined Beer Masons and it maybe worth a look, depends on what you want to spend really.

http://www.beermasons.com.au/

Batz

Also check out Mane Liquor on Great Eastern Highway in Ascot. They have an awesome beer range and have even been bottling from kegs recently of fresh beers like Rouge.

the Fremantle Doctor bottle shop near freo hospital has a great range if you're anywhere near there. Don't know about mixed packs but I grab a couple of new beers to try everytime I'm in freo

Also Phoenix Beer in Morley is good, but it's wholesale so you'll need to buy 9L at a time. The other good shops have been mentioned... Mane Liquor, IBS, and Freo Doctor. Also Cellarbrations in Carlisle is good apparently. And if you'r close to Mt Lawley, try Liquor Barons opposite Planet Video - they do a great range (nogne, rogue, etc etc) and are very passionate about beer.

Santa came a couple of days early. He just delivered this to me:

BeerMasonssumer2011.jpg

Looks to be a great pack!

From L to R: some Ska Brewing red ales, a couple of Kiwi oddities (a beer supposedly based on a recipe of Captain Cooks from 1773 and the first beer ever brewed in NZ, bittered with the bark of their native spruce and manuka and a breakfast beer), a Lost Abbey spiced saison, from Port Brewing a double red ale, double IPA and a couple of "reguar" IPA's, then (from Ska brewing again) some cans (first time ever for cans in a BM pack) of Modus Hoperandi, and to complete the lineup a trio of (Ska brewing) American blondes.

Santa came a couple of days early. He just delivered this to me:

BeerMasonssumer2011.jpg

Looks to be a great pack!

From L to R: some Ska Brewing red ales, a couple of Kiwi oddities (a beer supposedly based on a recipe of Captain Cooks from 1773 and the first beer ever brewed in NZ, bittered with the bark of their native spruce and manuka and a breakfast beer), a Lost Abbey spiced saison, from Port Brewing a double red ale, double IPA and a couple of "reguar" IPA's, then (from Ska brewing again) some cans (first time ever for cans in a BM pack) of Modus Hoperandi, and to complete the lineup a trio of (Ska brewing) American blondes.

Nice one spork - a case you put together or a subscription deal?

It's the BeerMason's summer pack. Best yet I reckon.

I wish me a merry christmas, I wish me a merry christmas. Just bought a beer masons membership. Goes nicely with the early santa presents from my wife - a brewmate dual temp controller and a copy of mercs cooking with beer.

Thanks to all who suggested places.

I ended up going with the missus to the internationalbeershop and due to her boredom (i could walk around for hours in there) and how busy it was came out with two premade packs.

http://internationalbeershop.com.au/specia....asp?pack_id=29

anddd

http://internationalbeershop.com.au/specia....asp?pack_id=42

What do you guys think? good beers?

Now I just have to convince her that it is necessary to have a christmas eve beer ;D

Looks great. :beerbang:

Back