Beer Or Brewing Related Christmas Presents

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what Santa has brought me. PID control box for my Recirculating BIAB rig. Awesome stuff.
Have been busy over the last couple of weeks putting this altogether.
Spent last night up until 3:30am wiring this thing all up. Everything went smoothly, no sparks, no shorts, got continuance through all the bits that need it. Fired it up and had a bit of a play with programming it. Stacks of fun to be had indeed.

There will be a build thread with photos, details, parts list and cost coming soon (in the next few weeks), but i can't get that done for a little while. We are off to Adelaide in the morning for the Christmas / New Year thing.

Anyways, here's some shots of it:

EZBREW_FINISHED_1.JPG

Wiring this up has made me appreciate how much effort goes into "neat" wiring jobs. Hard work...Will tidy it up at a later date, but for now it works...
EZBREW_FINISHED_3.JPG

It lives!!!
EZBREW_FINISHED_2.JPG

Cheers,

Nath

Just picked up my Xmas present from SWMBO..... 98 Ltr Mash Vessle from Beerbelly :D

98_ltr_MT.jpg

Putting together my 3V herms over the next few weeks now that I have all the odds and ends together.

Xmas was really just an excuse to buy it... The most important part of Xmas is being with my family and friends... Beer makes that part better as well :party:

Concerned that I still don't see a Crown urn shaped parcel anywhere under the tree yet. Too late to start being good :p

I scored a couple of six packs from workmates. My work kk gave me a retro Coopers metal sign which will end up on the brew fridge and a red Budweiser towel which is now my new brew towel!

i have been extra good this yr Nev :) what u prefer to drink (style ill see if i can grab something when i head round after chrissy)

wasn't getting to sleep so I jumped on the computer. It appears I have an angram hand pump, some sparklers and quite a number of 4L polypin containers that may be sent my way. If anyone asks any questions I was asleep the whole time, santa borrowed my credit card.

Sons girlfriend handed out pressies last night...as going away for chrissy,

the sweet love brought me a can of Coopers Lager....been AG for 12 months...

oh well, looks like the F-I-L will be getting 2 cartons of Cluster enhanced lager for his birthday. Browny points dont go astray.

wasn't getting to sleep so I jumped on the computer. It appears I have an angram hand pump, some sparklers and quite a number of 4L polypin containers that may be sent my way. If anyone asks any questions I was asleep the whole time, santa borrowed my credit card.

Funny thing ... same thing happened to me. Two gold Celli flow-controlled taps and fridge mounting accessories, 3L erlenmeyer, stainless air stone and inline filter and a new 500ml StarSan ...
Good old Santa.

Latest posts

Back