Beer Masons

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree mate have been with them for a while now, the range of beers is just amazing.

Cheers for this info. The missus is always trying to find something to buy me for xmas/bdays now I have something for her to sign up for. Will try and get the half price deal if it comes up again. I might be able to talk he into the idea.

Cheers for this info. The missus is always trying to find something to buy me for xmas/bdays now I have something for her to sign up for. Will try and get the half price deal if it comes up again. I might be able to talk he into the idea.
It was there as a new side deal just the other day so it might be worth checking...

Garrgh, 1./2 price deal would have been nice.
My wonderful wife got me membership and welcome pack for xmas. Certainly an eye opener. Without that I'd probably still be happy swilling tooheys for $35/carton, and never decided to start making my own and hence never seen this site.
The Autumn pack was big on porters and stouts - not my favourites, but the Bison IPA was perhaps the nicest beer I have ever tasted, the bodegas (sp) was sensational, and I still have the 2 Oude Kreik Vielle's to go. :)
From the introductory pack I loved the Avery Brewing Co. Salvation Ale and the Bersalis Oud Beersel. So much that I got a carton of the latter, and may get a dozen of the former in the near future. Earlier tonight I ordered the Lagunitas taster pack.

For you guys on the North Island, if you can get most of these beers cheaper then I guess BeerMasons is expensive. For me, living in Northern Tassie, where Coopers is considered "craft beer" and Lowenbrau "exotic" (yeah, OK, an exaggeration - but not much...) they are a godsend!
PS. If anyone sees Bison Brewing IPA anywhere can you please PM me? I'd love to get my hands / lips / tastebuds on a carton of that liquid gold.

Latest posts

Back