Beer Magazine

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bum

Not entitled to an opinion
Reaction score
I just read the two most recent issues of Beer Magazine and am very glad I didn't have the misfortune of paying import prices for the privilege. What an awful waste of paper this publication is. Only remotely good thing is the (albeit brief) craftbrew reviews at the back. Imagine Ralph or something, but not funny. And fewer, lower quality chicks. I wish I hadn't been reading an electronic copy because I would dearly love to have been able to set fire to it.

However, I did learn that we (Australia) have made the first commercial "zero carb" beer. Something to be proud of!

I just read the two most recent issues of Beer Magazine and am very glad I didn't have the misfortune of paying import prices for the privilege. What an awful waste of paper this publication is. Only remotely good thing is the (albeit brief) craftbrew reviews at the back. Imagine Ralph or something, but not funny. And fewer, lower quality chicks. I wish I hadn't been reading an electronic copy because I would dearly love to have been able to set fire to it.

However, I did learn that we (Australia) have made the first commercial "zero carb" beer. Something to be proud of!

And of course it happened in Queensland .. Burleigh Brewing Company
Gotta look at relocating
Those Queenslanders sure seem to be on top of their game in all areas beer related.

Back