Beer Logo/label Stickers - Exchange

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murdoch

Reaction score
Lately it seems the custom Beer Logo/Label stickers are getting quite popular & theres some really good designs getting around
I wouldn't mind obtaining some to add to fermenting fridge
If anyone wants to swap for one of mine below just PM me for details

100_0649.jpg

Lately it seems the custom Beer Logo/Label stickers are getting quite popular & theres some really good designs getting around
I wouldn't mind obtaining some to add to fermenting fridge
If anyone wants to swap for one of mine below just PM me for details

View attachment 44496

Always ready to swap stickers with fellow brewers. Nothing like a good collection of stickers on your kegerator, bar wall, or wherever. :super:
Yours are in the mail Murdoch. :beer:

TP

Whilst on the subject I was having a couple of quiet pints at the German club last night when nature suggested it was time for a slash. As I stood there holding the pole & minding my own business a quick glance upward & what do I find staring at me? A bloody Batz sticker.

All the walls are clean with no visible graffiti except this bloody sticker.

Cheers

Paul

Whilst on the subject I was having a couple of quiet pints at the German club last night when nature suggested it was time for a slash. As I stood there holding the pole & minding my own business a quick glance upward & what do I find staring at me? A bloody Batz sticker.

All the walls are clean with no visible graffiti except this bloody sticker.

Cheers

Paul

Wot about the illuminated sign over the meals order cupboard counter? :blink: :blink:

TP

Back