Beer Belly

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beerbelly.com.au HAS to stock this surely!!! :lol: :D

Nope. I looked at it for amusement value as it's a funny little gimmick, but in the end I think it would fall very quickly into the 'useless waste of money' box.

its the same concept as Camelbak. military hikers, riders etc use it for carrying water. they are awsome.

Just think how much the "Big Butt" version could hold :)

what about man-boobs? :D

hey, i'm just saying there's room to move for the "serious male beer drinker" among us... the Beerbelly and WineRack in tow ;)

options boys, options. or is that called accessory?

reVox

The body barrel? Take 20+ litres with you and sit where-ever you want :blink:

Hey Warren,

A catheter-like arrangement would be good so you did not need to get up from your seat. Perhaps Beer Bag Relief (BAR)?

cheers

Darren

Hey Warren,

A catheter-like arrangement would be good so you did not need to get up from your seat. Perhaps Beer Bag Relief (BAR)?

cheers

Darren

So long as you don't recirculate :p

Hey Warren,

cheers

Darren

Ah, we had something like this 40 odd years ago - for attending All Blacks matches at the local footy ground. It was called a bicycle tube but it wasnt sealed at the bottom end if you get my drift. Once you got up on the terraces there was no way to get out - and wobetide any poor soul wandering around underneath the stands....

Wes

Back