• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

BCS-460 Embedded Concepts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andycostin

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've got a BCS-460 that I purchased about 3 years ago and unfortunately haven't got my brewing system together properly, so I still haven't used it... Considering it's been sitting in my cupboard for so long, I thought I might as well offer it up for sale.

Here's the link to the website for them - http://www.embeddedcontrolconcepts.com/bcs460.html - great features and accessibility with the web interface.

They're worth USD$179 new plus postage, so I'm looking for about AUD$150, but open to any reasonable offer.

Anyone who's interested PM me.

Thanks
--
Andy

:icon_offtopic: Who ever picks this up if you are looking for any advice I'm currently building a rig that uses the BCS-462. They are an awesome bit of gear.

Damn it, I wanted one of these but after having just spent shit loads on pids and my controller box will have to wait until Ive out used it first.

Latest posts

Back