Bavarian Wheat Malt

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Hay all, I goofed on a recent online purchase from a site sponsor, totally my fault. I wanted to buy a kilo of Dry Wheat Malt which Ive been using in my (Pale Ale) brews in smallish additions (200g) and ended up buying Bavarian Wheat Malt which has a blend of 2 row and wheat malt.

with such small additions will it make a difference? My guess is no but though it prudent to check before I do go ahead and use it.. :unsure:

Not ever having done a bavarian I have no knowledge of this ingredient, most searched ive done, predictably lead me to wheat beer topics...

worst case scenario is I brew a wheat beer I guess :blink: if i had to that is.. Not my usual form though..

Yob

Hay all, I goofed on a recent online purchase from a site sponsor, totally my fault. I wanted to buy a kilo of Dry Wheat Malt which Ive been using in my (Pale Ale) brews in smallish additions (200g) and ended up buying Bavarian Wheat Malt which has a blend of 2 row and wheat malt.

with such small additions will it make a difference? My guess is no but though it prudent to check before I do go ahead and use it.. :unsure:

Not ever having done a bavarian I have no knowledge of this ingredient, most searched ive done, predictably lead me to wheat beer topics...

worst case scenario is I brew a wheat beer I guess :blink: if i had to that is.. Not my usual form though..

Yob
Think you will find all wheat malt extract is a bland of wheat and barley.

Latest posts

Back