Bar Stools In Adelaide?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanj

Reaction score
Anybody know any shops in Adelaide that have a good range of bar stools for sale??

there's a place on the corner of marion and cross rd (i think) that has a heap out the front sometimes

I was at good old Lecornu's two weeks ago and bought a bargain. Marked down from $40 to $15 then the same day the new IKEA store opened at the Airport they were another 20% off 12bucks each in the end. Only bought 4 but they are a big stool for fat backsides like myself. All steel as well.

Look great in my bar..

IMGP1000.JPG

BYB said:
I was at good old Lecornu's two weeks ago and bought a bargain. Marked down from $40 to $15 then the same day the new IKEA store opened at the Airport they were another 20% off 12bucks each in the end. Only bought 4 but they are a big stool for fat backsides like myself. All steel as well.

Look great in my bar..
[post="123941"][/post]​

Love the milk/ soft drink crate port barrell stand. :ph34r: :D
Cheers

They say you can only use them for milk, but I beg to differ. :p It is an amazing concept when you think of the actual use you can get out of them. They are due to got back soon :p

Back