Bairds greyhound racing ban.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many happy clapping Hillsong retards in the government at the moment. Praise. Glory. (Tithe).

I'm not a farmer - far from it. But is it steer? Although, I think to qualify as steer requires some mutilation.

Dave70 said:
Does that mean we can soon look forward to a ban on religion? They've had 2000 years to clean up their act.
We can but hope...

Ironicalyy, the under performing race horses go on the feed Greyhounds......

What will they do with these under performing horses now....

peteru said:
Pensioners.
Are you asking what is going to happen to under-performing pensioners? I dread to think what is in store for them.

goomboogo said:
Are you asking what is going to happen to under-performing pensioners? I dread to think what is in store for them.
I will; never eat Granola again

I used to think it was made from sugar cane.

images.jpg

Its ironic how he's just signed the death warrant for thousands of dishlickers all in the name of saving them.
I'm sure there's a psalm along those lines Preacher Baird would have learnt in Sunday School

Bribe your absolutely right. First it was Sartorial Frank, then Clover Moore wanting Wenty Park "returned to the people", now with Preacher Bairds "State Significance " powers Wenty is about to be turned into Beijing on Blackwattle Bay, just like Harold Park.

What's next. Banning home brewing because it's cruel to yeast?

Ducatiboy stu said:
Ironicalyy, the under performing race horses go on the feed Greyhounds......

What will they do with these under performing horses now....
Do we have Tesco in Australia?

Alchomist said:
Its ironic how he's just signed the death warrant for thousands of dishlickers all in the name of saving them.
I'm sure there's a psalm along those lines Preacher Baird would have learnt in Sunday School

Bribe your absolutely right. First it was Sartorial Frank, then Clover Moore wanting Wenty Park "returned to the people", now with Preacher Bairds "State Significance " powers Wenty is about to be turned into Beijing on Blackwattle Bay, just like Harold Park.

What's next. Banning home brewing because it's cruel to yeast?
One would hope there would be more adoptions, but in reality it won't happen :(
I know I'll be taking in another asap

Latest posts

Back