Bacchus Brewing Co. Tap Takeover @ The Alehouse Project

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there tonight around 7 - 7.30 with vitalstatistix and hopefully Hoser.

Got the young blokes cricket presentations tonight. Just may pop in for a couple after that though.

Yeah I'll be getting there around 4 I think before too many barstads drink everything!

Had a great night yesterday. Enjoyed all of Ross and Bill's creations. The London Porter on handpump was the standout for me. Had a good chat with Ross and he was very accommodating with details of the recipes for each beer. I recommend you get along this evening if you can.

AaronP said:
Had a great night yesterday. Enjoyed all of Ross and Bill's creations. The London Porter on handpump was the standout for me. Had a good chat with Ross and he was very accommodating with details of the recipes for each beer. I recommend you get along this evening if you can.
My sentiments exactly. All beers were fantastic. Thanks and well done Ross.

Quite looking forward to this.. Big ups to swmbo for giving me a leave pass this arvo to go to it… in fact it's the second one this week.. What a honey!!

Ange is heading down there. I think Lein is also going.
Im at my 6yr olds gymnastics class :( I know where id rather be.

Just sipping away at the mosaic ipa right now... Says on the sheet that it's 'rapidly becoming our favorite hop'

Agreed, I love it as well… no secret that I'm a mad hop head though

The black IPA ain't half bad either… to my knowledge, I've not had one of these before and if Ross turns up I will be sure to be asking him about it... At 12% its no small beer either..

Get along if you can peeps.

Which one of Ross's black IPA was that Yob? Living in QLD I'm missing out, but might be able to pick up a 5l keg when he returns, 12% is a mind blower!

I think the cunning ninja.. Feckin awesome.. Wish my leave pass was bigger, would still be there drinking it.

Latest posts

Back