Babbs March 2010 Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering if anyone is going up from the Goldy I could score a lift with?

Ya lucky b(^*)(*&^ of all the nights it's my turn to drive !

-BD

You won't miss much mate, its just all them over hyped American beers.
:ph34r:

Yup I'm glad it's going to be over on Thursday and I can get back to brewing real beer - doing a XXXX clone today :beerbang:

Does anyone else think its weird that Chappo hasn't been gobbing off on this thread yet? :p

Does anyone else think its weird that Chappo hasn't been gobbing off on this thread yet? :p

Thats because Chappo has forgotten how to brew :ph34r:

DONT FORGET YOUR NAME BADGE ................Geoff remind me to bring my badge.

Hefe ... belated apologies.... won't take you up on your offer of a lift, I'll be zooming down the freeway and over the bridge, takes me about an hour from Bribie so nice and fast and zippy that time of night.

Cheers
Michael

Guys may as well not be entering a beer BECAUSE as good fortune has it the bunch of drunks that necked 6 on my kegs left enough dregs to make up to manky bottles of APA to enter into the comp tomorrow night!

:ph34r: Plus if that fails I'll swap my labels over for Mossy's

Bottled an Apa & an Amber.... which to choose...decisions, decisions...

Also bringing my 1st attemp at the Christmas Chocolate Beer.... 8.5% of Chocy, Spicy Christmas Cake :)

+++

The All Munich Beers have been judged & we have a winner.... 12 bottle case of Mikkeller Beer has a home, results tonight.

Cheers Ross

Bottled an Apa & an Amber.... which to choose...decisions, decisions...

Also bringing my 1st attemp at the Christmas Chocolate Beer.... 8.5% of Chocy, Spicy Christmas Cake :)

+++

The All Munich Beers have been judged & we have a winner.... 12 bottle case of Mikkeller Beer has a home, results tonight.

Cheers Ross

Wow, was it Chappo?????
Oh thats right, he only talks about entering comps. :p

BAM! 2nd place... in your face 3rd place :p

BAM! 2nd place... in your face 3rd place :p

c'mon then fess up... 1st and 3rd place... Who and what? Had to leave early before the feedback and scores. Also what did you make? I did taste a few nice brown ales

5th place! 5th place! IN YOUR FACE ..... 6th place....

Congrats to DKS! 41 for the comp beer and 40.5 for the sampler.

Hey Snow that was a great Amber! Kudos! I wanted to push it up but Ross wouldn't let me... :ph34r: :p

Cheers Ross

2 homes Ross ;) :)

6 of them are mine! Mine I tell you!

Looking forward to sampling these!!

5th place! 5th place! IN YOUR FACE ..... 6th place....

Ah that explains why your were hammering the beers we took out to your table..... :p

:icon_cheers:

Paul

:lol: Hey hang on - we judged Ross's 2nd place beer too ya know! Course, if I knew it was Ross's I'm sure we would have found some "faults".....

c'mon then fess up... 1st and 3rd place... Who and what? Had to leave early before the feedback and scores. Also what did you make? I did taste a few nice brown ales

Since chappo announced already, I'm proud to admit twas I.
American Brown Ale ripped and tweaked from Janets Brown recipe.
I never thought I'd jag a winner against the seasoned brewer competition.Cheerin. :beerbang:
Very happy with result obviously and the prize . Flying dog classic Pale and Phin & Matt's Extraordinary Pale. Delish. Thank you Babbs. :icon_cheers:
Daz

Well done Daz, gotta be happy with that result mate :chug:

You've earnt yourself a beer or 2 i'd say

Cheers
Goldy

Back