Babbs March 2010 Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since chappo announced already, I'm proud to admit twas I.

Sorry Daz didn't mean to steal ya thunder but I also know you are not the type to blow your own trumpet.

Anyway congrats all the same

Chap Chap

Well done Daz, gotta be happy with that result mate :chug:

You've earnt yourself a beer or 2 i'd say

Cheers
Goldy

Thanks Goldy

Absolutely, and I'm having them now. ( the prizes). Tastes real good too.

The one for comment was the APA (My Fat Surprise) you had at Chappo's on Sat. ( sorry about the sound of that)I didn't think the Brown was carbed enough at the time so I didn't take that Saturday. :icon_cheers:
Daz

Sorry Daz didn't mean to steal ya thunder but I also know you are not the type to blow your own trumpet.

Anyway congrats all the same

Chap Chap

Oh, didn't mean it like that. But actually gives me some sort of humility persona when I'm really jumpin out of my skin. :beerbang:
Thanks for good wishes.
Daz

Well done Daz. Might have to drop over and for a taste. Still not happy I couldnt make it last night but had some shit to deal with for work.

Since chappo announced already, I'm proud to admit twas I.
American Brown Ale ripped and tweaked from Janets Brown recipe.
I never thought I'd jag a winner against the seasoned brewer competition.Cheerin. :beerbang:
Very happy with result obviously and the prize . Flying dog classic Pale and Phin & Matt's Extraordinary Pale. Delish. Thank you Babbs. :icon_cheers:
Daz

Well done mate! Having a beer or five for u now mate!

Back