Babb February Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonte

Reaction score
Brisbane Amateur Beer Brewers (BABBs) monthly meeting will be held Thursday February 25, 2010 at Lynndon Bowls Club, Galsworthy Street, Holland Park, Qld. Arrive 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start.

Mini Comp No. 1:- Pale Ale and Bitter

At time of entry, beer must be nominated into BABB's beer classes 3a (Australian Pale Ale), 3b (Standard/Ordinary Bitter), 3c (Special/Best/Premium Bitter), or 3d (Extra Special/Strong Bitter).

Visitors are always welcome. Bring along a few tallies to share and compare.

Thanks for the reminder, I'd better get it out of secondary and into bottles :icon_cheers:

I've just about finished mine :( .

Quick question about the mini-comp entries - what are the bottling requirements? Is 1x750ml bottle sufficient? Does it have to be labeled in any way? I did a search here and on the BABBs site, but couldn't find the info I'm after.

Cheers,
Kris.

Quick question about the mini-comp entries - what are the bottling requirements? Is 1x750ml bottle sufficient? Does it have to be labeled in any way? I did a search here and on the BABBs site, but couldn't find the info I'm after.

Cheers,
Kris.

Give it to me tallie... I'll errr??? Enter your beer for you.... :ph34r:

The form was on the BABBS website but there are usually entry forms there on the night. Now remember to lable yours Chappo's Special Brew for Paul H.

Chap Chap

Cheers,
Kris.

The answer is over on this thread
:icon_cheers:

Cheers,
Kris.

Kris are you a BABBs member yet? Need to be for entry in the mini-comps.

Bribie,

You need to be a member for the points to count. But we never turn down beers on the night to judge & give the brewer some feedback.

Cheers Ross

Cheers,
Kris.

On the night there will be a pile of this entry form with the chief steward or his delegated slave. Fill-in and place over your bottle - the circle has been cut-out for that purpose. Good Luck!

View attachment Mini_CompEntryFormFeb2010.pdf

Yep, I'm a member.

Thanks for the additional info Ross & HowlingDog. Looking forward to Thursday! See you then,

Kris.

I'd better get that beer into a bottle for the mini comp tomorrow. I'd better have a couple of samples as well for Q/A purposes B) .

I'd better get that beer into a bottle for the mini comp tomorrow. I'd better have a couple of samples as well for Q/A purposes B) .
What's the hurry...mine's still not ready yet either :rolleyes:

PB

Bottles have been spit polished and ready to go. Might have to start writing my acceptance speach? :lol:

Bottles have been spit polished and ready to go. Might have to start writing my acceptance speach? :lol:

Spit Polished, with your spit :eek: That's a sure fire way of introducing an infection :lol:

What happend Chappo, you or your beers didn't turn up :huh:

Did you get performance anxiaty and pull out early? :p

Latest posts

Back