Australian Amateur Brewing Championship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
schoey said:
No worries.

Cheers to @anhcfour for the live twitter feed and @PBaggoley for filling in the Pale Lager gap.
Yes, big thanks to @PBaggoley for putting me out of my misery!

schoey said:
No worries.

Cheers to @anhcfour for the live twitter feed and @PBaggoley for filling in the Pale Lager gap.
Whoops, sorry guys, tweet deck must have switched accounts on me.

Sorry also for the hashtag stuff up! That'll learn me for copy+pasting too quickly.

The comp sec has a pretty full day helping wrap at ANHC tomorrow and pack up on Sunday - the final score might take a few days to get them properly formatted and up on the website.

It was a huge night, congrats to all the winners, esp Mr NoTip for taking out Champion Brewer!

Does anyone know what the prize is for a first in category? I can't seem to find it on the website

steinthoraleboy said:
Do you get a medal for first or any place as I got third? In specialty :) very happy with that
Gold, Silver & Bronze medals are given for the 3 highest scores in each category.

Congratulations, you will receive a bronze medal.

Are we getting close to posting the rest of results?

Keen to hear how I went even though I didn't place

GrumpyPaul said:
Are we getting close to posting the rest of results?

Keen to hear how I went even though I didn't place

Kodos said:
The comp sec has a pretty full day helping wrap at ANHC tomorrow and pack up on Sunday - the final score might take a few days to get them properly formatted and up on the website.

Thanks to all involved in the comp and judging, and getting the results back quickly!

Stoked with my 7th placed Mild Ale, not bad for my first self designed recipe in my first six months of brewing! (And I just pipped Barls, again :p ). Can't wait for the feedback!

Latest posts

Back