Australian Amateur Brewing Championship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bottled my comp entries in plastic, so I can just chuck em in a post pack ($13.40 for a 3kg one) and lodge it over the counter with tracker.

Mine got delivered on Friday according to the tracker. Woo!

Hi Everyone,

Just a clarifying post with regards to the mead and cider categories. When this was discussed with the AABA committee last year, it was decided that because a number of states weren't necessarily going to be able to judge those categories, the points from those categories wouldn't count towards Champion Beer, State or Brewer.

This was listed in the style guidelines pdf http://www.aabc.org.au/docs/AABC2014StyleGuidelines.pdf but hadn't been more widely communicated.

cheers
Charles
ACT AABA representative

Could make it four!!!!

Up to you?!!!????? Use an apostrophe for a plural and it might be a month!!?

Now your really being exclamatory and questionable.

#Ispeltyourwrongjustbecauseyou'repicky

spewing.. took 1st place in WA for cider..
pitty i drank it all hahahaha
didnt have any brewed or enough time to put 1 on..
There is always next year :chug:

Its something I realized is what you enter, needs to have other bottle availble for nationals or a timeframe to re-brew.

Fortunatly for us in NSW we have about 6-8wks from state to nationals and can re-brew/fine tune the entrys.

Yeah lesson learnt there..
Should really bottle some from every batch, should... don't yet..

Can't ....... stop ........ checking ......... this ......... thread ........ for ......... updates ........ on ........ results.

Must ......... resist.

earle said:
Can't ....... stop ........ checking ......... this ......... thread ........ for ......... updates ........ on ........ results.

Must ......... resist.
So me putting this post in here isn't going to help you any.......

Latest posts

Back