Australian Amateur Brewing Championship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two more sleeps till comp, people. Three till the all exciting results.

For those of you that can't make it to the conference, we'll be live tweeting the results on Friday night.

Please spread the word among your clubs, and follow @anhc5 on twitter and instagram, and like https://www.facebook.com/theanhc

AABCTweet.png

Aus post said mine made it, but OK is another matter.

I would assume that if a bottle had arrived broken that the receiver would try to contact the entrant so they had a chance to send another?
Now its just me being paranoid

And I cant wait for the results, 2nd comp (1st being state) so still a little unsure how most of it works.

Yob said:
what beer n87?

My RIS placed third in Vicbrew so hopefully everybody else's gets oxidised in transit
Baltic Porter, you're safe... this year :)

pcqypcqy said:
Well then, hopefully YOURS got damanged then and my QABC 1st place robust porter will be fine :D
Thems be fighting words!
We will see who comes out on top, surely I can brew a better beer than anything a QLDer can brew :ph34r:

Good luck all... specially the QLDers who need it the most :beer:

Mr. No-Tip said:
Two more sleeps till comp, people. Three till the all exciting results.

For those of you that can't make it to the conference, we'll be live tweeting the results on Friday night.

Please spread the word among your clubs, and follow @anhc5 on twitter and instagram, and like https://www.facebook.com/theanhc

attachicon.gif
AABCTweet.png
So is it @anhc5 or @anhcfive ? the pic and description disagree with each other

From my googling it is @anhcfive, but I am not a twit, so not sure how that all works.

anhc5 seems to be their Instagram account

@anhcfive is their twitter account (where the live tweeting of results will take place).

Well the good news for me is that I did some 'quality control' last night on the last remaining bottle of the porter I submitted, and if anything it's better than it was a month ago for QABC, so at least I know my beer should be at its peak for judging.

Watching!

Seem to have stalled after APA tho.... im guessing there is some food being consumed. either that or beer ;)

Low Alcohol (<4% Abv) category sponsored by Home Make It.
3rd Rob Vanstone (QLD)
2nd Ian Triggs (NSW)
1st Ian Parr (TAS)

Pale Lager category sponsored by Australian Brews News.
3rd Geoff Donnellon (VIC)
2nd Adam Beauchamp (SA)
1st Bernie Glass (WA)

Pilsner category sponsored by Grainfather.
3rd Paul Main (ACT)
2nd Ian Mooney (NSW)
1st Scott Eckford (QLD) - I know this name, well done soldier

Amber & Dark Lager category sponsored by Grain and Grape.
3rd Adam Beauchamp (SA)
2nd Bernie Glass (W)
1st Matthew Wood (SA)

Strong Lager (>6% Abv) category sponsored by Newera Brewing.
3rd Daniel Court (VIC)
2nd Craig Dunbar (NSW)
1st Brad Donaldson (SA)

Latest posts

Back