Australian Amateur Brewing Championship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its obvious this thread is way OT, tree hugging lentil ladies and Bum arnt removing nor closing.
AABC IS GREAT!!! And its not, its crap 110%

So are we meeting or not? You said you couldn't wait.

I dont understand what all the fuss over carpet bombing is. Even if someone enter two beers into every catergory they stiil have to have brew a good beer to get a place in a catergory. So it goes back to the scenario of what if brewer A enters ten beers and gets three first places and brewer be enters 5 beers and gets 2 first and a second, well brewer A. wins because they have 3 first places as opposed to 2. Quite simple really
I know that next year I will enter more beers across more catergories. But I will not enter any beer I don't regard as a good effort.

Brad
Ill be ATOM BOMBING next year :beerbang: , dont know how good the beers will be, thats for the Judges to decide.... ;)
Atomic_Bomb.gif

:icon_cheers: CB

Ill be ATOM BOMBING next year :beerbang: , dont know how good the beers will be, thats for the Judges to decide.... ;)
View attachment 33548

You are too much of a gentleman for that, however if you and I do atom bomb then we will need to lend judging and stewarding support to compensate for our impertinence. More than welcome to come down and stay chez moi and we'll get in and help at the platform bar wherever it's held next year?

Oh dear, we seem to have a poster suffering from an inability to overcome his coprolalia, never fear, help is available, you just have to just past the receptionist, who, thankfully, in these cases is well seasoned.

Oh dear, we seem to have a poster suffering from an inability to overcome his coprolalia, never fear, help is available, you just have to just past the receptionist, who, thankfully, in these cases is well seasoned.

Cheers DrK after a quick google search another new word goes into the vocabulary!

Web search or image search?

coprolalia or coprophilia? however both of these are preferable to coprophagia

eeeewwww

However living in Queensland this is normal for people living under the current state government

You are too much of a gentleman for that, however if you and I do atom bomb then we will need to lend judging and stewarding support to compensate for our impertinence. More than welcome to come down and stay chez moi and we'll get in and help at the platform bar wherever it's held next year?
I know Bribie, hopefully, I can get there nxt year and help out, surely im booked out already but im brewing hard for nxt year... Working on a couple styles and have 1 beer ready already....

I know Bribie, hopefully, I can get there nxt year and help out, surely im booked out already but im brewing hard for nxt year... Working on a couple styles and have 1 beer ready already....

Note to self .... brew barley wine soon. Well right after the RIS for next year anyway.

It is one of those words excellent to have in your lexicon, but like Sunday best, to bought out only on occasions. Personally I much prefer the colloquial "talking shit", but from time to time a truely tasteless , and our correspondent has shown him or herself so, needs to reminded of their affliction and given encouragement to seek help.

K

coprolalia or coprophilia? however both of these are preferable to coprophagia

eeeewwww

However living in Queensland this is normal for people living under the current state government
:icon_offtopic: One of my dogs is a shocker, she delights in cat crap, the older and naffer the better. Thankfully the cats usually crap where the dogs can't go... thank goodness for the anthelmintic they all get regularly.

Mmm, woof woof- cat crap! Woof woof- yum!! [slobber.. drool... c'mon dad, don't be such a spoil sport, toss it over here...]
:icon_vomit:

Edit: Getting off topic... sorry.

Note to self .... brew barley wine soon. Well right after the RIS for next year anyway.

Note to Brad ... Dont brew Barleywine soon or ever, give CB some chance, I reckon I can wipe the Floor with Browndog next year.. :ph34r: :p

Seriously, go hard Brad, itd be good to see some Competition there, may the best brewer win.... ;)

Im going to do a RIS soon aswell... For the QABC of course...

rde, you obvously need to reduce the gravity of your beer.

Brad: who needs a one year old RIS when you can enter a 4 week old Coopers Toucan stout and still come fifth? :icon_drunk: :icon_drunk:

Brad: who needs a one year old RIS when you can enter a 4 week old Coopers Toucan stout and still come fifth?

Thats Qld for you !!!

(gentle jibe only)

K

rde, you obvously need to reduce the gravity of your beer.
It must be that flavour/ OG >1.060 thing, I think I must've forgotten something. Oh blast, it was the dilution part! :p
Oh and who can talk? What was that toucan's %abv again? Ahem??! ;)

Thanks for the lexicon update chaps, BTW!

Latest posts

Back