Aussie Brewers On Youtube

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hitman

Reaction score
G'day all,

I have noticed that there is quite a bit of good stuff in Youtube to do with homebrewing. These vids range from very informative for the novice to basically someone filming their brew day with little to no instruction.

The 'problem' is that almost all of these vids are in the US and the imperial measurement references do get annoying after a while. So i was wondering with the wealth of knowledge on this forum is there anyone out there who has thought about posting something up there? AG would be even better. I think the blokes on this forum do things better than what i have seen on YT and it would be great to see this in action.

Cheers

G'day all,

I have noticed that there is quite a bit of good stuff in Youtube to do with homebrewing. These vids range from very informative for the novice to basically someone filming their brew day with little to no instruction.

The 'problem' is that almost all of these vids are in the US and the imperial measurement references do get annoying after a while. So i was wondering with the wealth of knowledge on this forum is there anyone out there who has thought about posting something up there? AG would be even better. I think the blokes on this forum do things better than what i have seen on YT and it would be great to see this in action.

Cheers

Gday Hitman heres a to AHB's Fraser johns set of videos , happy watching mate enjoy :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back