• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Assorted Taps, Snaplock Shanks, Ss Celli Shank And Beer Gun.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazmodik

Reaction score
I have a few odds and ends left over from various changes to my system. Pickup available to Perth people, or add postage on top.

2 x Gold Andale Floryte Snaplock taps.
$40 each or $75 for the pair.
Good working condition. The usual amount of gold is scratched where movement occurs etc .. Both black handles are faded a bit on one side.
IMG_3337.jpg

Side basher tap with through fridge shank. $20

IMG_3327.jpg

2 x Through Fridge Snaplock Shanks.

The one on the left is only a few months old, and is one piece. $30
The one on the right is much older, conists of a snaplock adaptor which screws into a basic shank which could be used on its own with a brumby / shirron tap if you didnt want the snaplock adaptor on it. $20
Buy both $40

IMG_3333.jpg

1 x Beer Gun. $40

IMG_3330.jpg

1 x Craft Brewer - Purpose built SS Celli through fridge shank $20

IMG_3338.jpg

I have a few odds and ends left over from various changes to my system. Pickup available to Perth people, or add postage on top.

2 x Gold Andale Floryte Snaplock taps.
$40 each or $75 for the pair.
Good working condition. The usual amount of gold is scratched where movement occurs etc .. Both black handles are faded a bit on one side.
IMG_3337.jpg

Side basher tap with through fridge shank. $20

IMG_3327.jpg

2 x Through Fridge Snaplock Shanks.

The one on the left is only a few months old, and is one piece. $30
The one on the right is much older, conists of a snaplock adaptor which screws into a basic shank which could be used on its own with a brumby / shirron tap if you didnt want the snaplock adaptor on it. $20
Buy both $40

IMG_3333.jpg

1 x Beer Gun. $40

IMG_3330.jpg

1 x Craft Brewer - Purpose built SS Celli through fridge shank $20

IMG_3338.jpg

G,day spazmodick, I'll take the Side basher tap with through fridge shank. $20 and the 2 x Through Fridge Snaplock Shanks both $40.00 if you still have them, am sending a pm now.

Cheers Steve.

G,day spazmodick, I'll take the Side basher tap with through fridge shank. $20 and the 2 x Through Fridge Snaplock Shanks both $40.00 if you still have them, am sending a pm now.

Cheers Steve.

Wally beat you to the Snaplock adaptors in PM by about 15 minutes. Hes taking the Florytes and the adaptors once I work out shipping.

The sidebasher is yours if you still want it on its own though.

Cheers!

Wally beat you to the Snaplock adaptors in PM by about 15 minutes. Hes taking the Florytes and the adaptors once I work out shipping.

The sidebasher is yours if you still want it on its own though.

Cheers!

Yep Ill take it spazmodick, I'll pm my details to you.
cheers Steve

P.S. damm you wally :D

Update:

2 x Florytes and 2 x Snaplock Shanks SOLD to WALLY
1 x Side Basher Tap - SOLD to SDJ

Available:
Beer Gun $40
Celli Shank $20

Back