As if I needed another reason to not buy C.U.B. products.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducatiboy stu said:
I just got back from the pub after drinking Coopers IPA on tap all afternoon.... $5.60 and 6%..... yeeeh har bitches... **** I am pissed
Onya!

Camo6 said:
Manticle spells a word wrong. Stu spells the same word right.

Don't try to tell me the reptilians haven't infiltrated our society.
100% absolute proof.

manticle said:
100% absolute proof.
hqdefault.jpg

You only want me to think that!

Camo6 said:
Manticle spells a word wrong. Stu spells the same word right.

Don't try to tell me the reptilians haven't infiltrated our society.
Reptilians cant spell

Florian said:
What are reptilians?
The idea of reptilians on Earth was popularized by David Icke, a conspiracy theorist who claims shape-shifting reptilian aliens control Earth by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate human societies.

Who would have thought we could flush out the reptilians with a simple spelling test

wynnum1 said:
The idea of reptilians on Earth was popularized by David Icke, a conspiracy theorist who claims shape-shifting reptilian aliens control Earth by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate human societies.
Yes, I knew that, that wasn't the question. Never mind.

Oh no, Warra is being a bad sport again, using his secret ninja editing rights to cover up his errors. I find that a bit pathetic, but up to you mate.

Florian said:
Yes, I knew that, that wasn't the question. Never mind.

Best not to question the power of the Overlords. Even when they edit your own posts without any notification...

Ducatiboy stu said:
So the reptilians have taken over AHB.....
Far simpler to believe than a moderator of Dutch descent being wrong!

Camo6 said:
Best not to question the power of the Overlords. Even when they edit your own posts without any notification...
That sounds like something a Reptilian would say...

WarmerBeer said:
That sounds like something a Reptilian would say...
I'm glad you dont have a speech impediment .

Camo6 said:
It could be time to:

release-the-kraken.jpg

goomboogo said:
WEAL, you are falling for one of the great misconceptions of modern economics. The reason you can't answer the question is because the question does not have an answer. The reason an answer doesn't exist is because taxation does not fund the spending of the federal government in Australia. Another falsehood is that the Australian government borrows to fund it's spending desires. To think this, is to misunderstand the nature and manner in which the bond market operates.

Please don't perpetuate the untrue notion that the federal budget (incorrectly named) is analogous to the budgets of households, businesses, state governments or local governments. People only make these comparisons when they have little understanding of the monetary system under which the national government operates in 2016. The year is not 1970.
If the government expects to raise money, it comes from taxes, can you show me where you think a budget forecast has come from anywhere else other than the usual suspects of various taxes and interest rates.

Back