Anzac Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoohaaman

Reaction score
Special shout to 3RAR,Princess Patricia's Light Infantry and New Zealand artillery16th field.

And to all the past and present members of 36SQN.

cheers

Browndog

And also to anyone in either the HMAS Sydney or HMAS Swan associations.

"They shall not grow old, as we who are left grow old

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn

At the going down of the sun, and in the morning,

We shall remember them......

Lest we forget....."

Fester out (and gonged up for tomorrow).

2/14th Light Horse Regiment (QMI) and to all service men and women past and present.

Great dawn service this morning at Beenleigh, looks like it's going to be agreat day! :icon_cheers:

I'd like to make a special mention to my (now past away) Pop, and the 2nd, 4th betallion WW2, and another for all those who helped keep this country free. Lest we forget

Big CHEERS :icon_cheers: to all the defence forces, we will be thinking of you today as we sit in the sun and drink in freedom.
GB and the crew.

Sending this one out to B Company 3RAR 68-71 (not me, my dad). Biggups all soldiers fallin but not forgotten.

Thinking of my grandfather ( who died before i was born ) but was 1/24 Battalian AIF Galipolli WW1...got there in may 1915 and luckily made it thru to the end....lest we forget

Just returned from the Anzac Day service and march in town.

Good to see the turn up growing each year, doesn't take much to give up a few hours, and pay respect to those who made this country of ours free.

Batz

Campbell and I did the dawn service at Redcliffe, required a bit of an effort after last nites beer tasting at the Bel (Erdingers, Barons Hop Mother on tap + $40 case of Budvar!!) :icon_cheers: .
Made a change from the Enoggera Bks service followed by the Red Rooster.

Glass raised to 51st Highlanders (particularly St Valery vets). Also to 7sig reg, RASigs, past and present.

A glass raised to all passed, Past and present members. Was a good turn out today in Adelaide even despite the crappy weather. I was fortunate enough to be involved in a dawn service in One Tree Hill this morning. The first one for 40yrs. If I hadn't been told that, I would not have known. It pissed down with rain from start to finish, yet there were more people there than the hall could actually hold. Fantastic turn out. It was an honour to place a wreathe on the memorial.

"LEST WE FORGET"

Out here in Perth I have many friends currently or previously serving in the SAS, in wars both celebrated and ignored. I can guarantee one thing, get these guys drunk and the stories are unbelievable (not literally, just literally unrepeatable).

hoohaaman
Special shout to 3RAR,Princess Patricia's Light Infantry and New Zealand artillery16th field.

Are you talking about "The Battle of Kapyong" ?

My daddy was 3RAR Korea!

God rest His Soul :(

Latest posts

Back