Anyone Want To Invest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan seems cashed up. Maybe she should invest in the brewery. Edward Cullen Pilsener anyone?

that's pretty fucken creepy actually.

Don't know what would be worse. Having someone you don't know in your room at night, or Inviting someone in your room that you don't know at night.

Besides the "pull from the pub" of course...

I'm in, give me some contact details. I'll even chuck in the house. Great bargain. :super:

Anyone copied the last add?

Taken down already...

Oh crap.

She was offering $600 for 3 hours of romance. This is all I could find from my facebook feed:

"I will require you to call me Bella. I also require that you do not enter my house from the front door but climb through my bedroom window that is attached to the second floor balcony of my terrace. It is not a difficult climb and if you lack the upper body strength required to hoist yourself then youre an unfit candidate for the role anyway. I would need you to come at 7pm and leave before 10. I also require you to dress in black. If you could apply some shimmering body lotion beforehand than that would help me a considerable amount.

I am not an unattractive woman. I am simply after something specific that I have wanted for a long time. "

It's either somebody taking the piss, or one crazy bitch!

Latest posts

Back