• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Anyone tried People in plastic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tateg

Reaction score
G'day people
Just looking for some 20l cubes and was wondering if any one had girded the cubes from people in plastic.
Also is it worth getting the dangerous goods ones ?
Cheers
Tate

I tried Cats in plastic once, did not end well.

image.jpg

bradsbrew said:
Makes them easier to clean when taking out of the airlock though.

What has been in the dangerous goods ones? Or do they come empty to fill with DG.

Do you have a BCF, kmart, big W, bunnings, super cheap auto, etc etc near you? They all have cubes of varying sizes for not very much. My last few came from the big green shed and do the job perfectly. If you want to spend a few more $$ then go with the willow blue jerries.

bradsbrew said:
Please tell us that you don't have Guinea pigs and a roll of masking tape!

Used PIP plenty for work. I bought some 25L pales the other day and they now come with a moulding in the bottom to accept a spigot.

I like a forum where the mods get in on the general silliness :)

I won an auction for 6 cubes off a guy on ebay, he told me to contact him directly if I ever wanted more.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/261523390506?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

might be worth a message to him, he is in the preston area. (not sure where you are based)

edit.. make sure you get the food grade (suitable for drinking water) ones as he has others that I am guessing contained chemicals.

oh and for stainless junkies out there, check out his other items.

Latest posts

Back