Anyone Tried Little Creatures Single Batch?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booyablack

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I dropped into The Clarendon Hotel in Newcastle and noticed they had Little Creatures Single Batch on tap. I'd never heard of it so I asked the barman what it was and he said it was an IPA. Of course I got a schooner of the stuff and I've got to say, it's pretty damn good!

Has anyone else tried this brew? What did you think of it? And more importantly does anyone have any clues on a replica recipe or at least which hops they use?

(I also tried White Rabbit for the first time that night but they were $8 a stubbbie! Apparently, over at the Cricketers Arms they have the stuff on tap for $5 a schooner.)

I tried it at the beer awards and its very very good, but not quite as punchy as I would've liked from a single batch IPA, more like their pale ale with a little bit more everything

Check out this [topic="43182"]thread[/topic] mate. Even got some comments from AlexT... Head brewer at LC.

Check out this [topic="43182"]thread[/topic] mate. Even got some comments from AlexT... Head brewer at LC.

Thanks for the link argon! There's some good info in there. I did actually do a search for any threads on the LC Single Batch before I posted but somehow missed that one... Cheers again.

I think my next brew will have to be a Cascade IPA!

Yeah I reckon it's damn nice but +1 to others expected more bitterness and oomph
^_^

Latest posts

Back