Anyone Received Nov/dec Zymurgy Yet?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozpowell

Reaction score
Had a horrible realization last night that I haven't yet recieved my Nov/Dec Zymurgy magazine... Thought maybe my subscription had silently expired, but that's not the case.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Website says it was mailed mid-October, so even with the Christmas mail, it should have arrived well and truely by now....

Thanks,
Michael.

Nope, not yet.

I've received these very haphazardly throughout 2007, so wouldn't be surprised if it takes another few months.
Not sure if I'll re-subscribe this year :angry:

Not sure if I'll re-subscribe this year :angry:

No affil, but apparently the best way to subscribe is via Grain and Grape. They regularly receive newest issues and manage subs here in Aus, directly mailing each copy for just a couple $bux shipping. Sub cost is comparable to what is on offer via AHA or Zymurgy and you'll get your mag in a timely fashion at normal intervals.

reVox

No affil, but apparently the best way to subscribe is via Grain and Grape. They regularly receive newest issues and manage subs here in Aus, directly mailing each copy for just a couple $bux shipping. Sub cost is comparable to what is on offer via AHA or Zymurgy and you'll get your mag in a timely fashion at normal intervals.

reVox
Good info reVox.
Cheers :icon_cheers:

No worries ;) .

And as further followup, for those of you wanting to chase back-issues, etc. you'll need to contact:

Brandi Tinder
Brewers Association
Member Services Team Lead
Circulation Coordinator
(303) 447-0816
[email protected]

Cheers,
reVox

Latest posts

Back