Zymurgy Nov/dec 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EK

Reaction score
I have recently (a couple of months ago) bought a membership to the AHA and am eagerly awaiting my first copy of Zymurgy.

The AHA site says that the Nov/Dec 09 issue was sent on October 19. Just wondering if any other AHA member have got theirs yet.

How long can I expect to wait? I have received mail from the US plenty of times before and it has not taken 3 weeks to get here.

:icon_cheers:
EK

Bump.

No other Zymurgy readers?

-EK

Bump.

No other Zymurgy readers?

-EK

i dont read it but am considering getting a subscription as i have been unable to find it in any newsagent on my travels......cheers.......spog.....

Spog,

It is only available (so I am led to believe) if you are a member of the AHA...and Zymurgy is pretty much the only reason that I joined.

EK

I have recently (a couple of months ago) bought a membership to the AHA and am eagerly awaiting my first copy of Zymurgy.

The AHA site says that the Nov/Dec 09 issue was sent on October 19. Just wondering if any other AHA member have got theirs yet.

How long can I expect to wait? I have received mail from the US plenty of times before and it has not taken 3 weeks to get here.

EK

Mine hasn't arrived yet (unless the missus has hidden it).

Can be pretty hit and miss. Sometimes you get them pretty quick, sometimes it seems like ages.

Thanks hefevice,

I had read elsewhere that people were getting them fairly quickly, which is why I asked.

EK

Hey man.. i figured I'd let your post flow for the arvo as I'm not able to answer your question, directly.

I've been a Zymurgy sub (in AUS) for a few years and only recently let my sub lapse due to laziness... it means I haven't received the nov/dec issue (but due to me!)

I can tell you it takes some time to establish the sub.. 8 to 10 weeks.. sounds like you might be on the cusp for that issue. B4 you stress, email a gal named Brandi in distribution (can't find her address in the immediate) and she'll set you right. Otherwise, just hold yer horses and it will come.. distribution is spot on (subs about 3 weeks behind local retailers/distributors) but never missed an issue here.

Cheers
reVox

Thanks reVox.

I joined two days after the previous (Sept/Oct) issue was sent out in August and received my membership info about two months ago now. So hopefully I will be in this issue's mail out.

I will give them an email

Thanks

EK

Haven't received mine yet.
Shipping has improved and I'd expect it next week.

Beers,.
Doc

Thanks Doc

EK

Got mine today,
unfortunately its the July/August issue!!?? :huh:
I already have that one........ :(

Mine arrived today and is the Nov/Dec issue.
Also received the latest BYO Mag (December issue).

Beers,
Doc

For those playing along at home: Mine just got here today.

Woo Hoo...off to read.

Thanks All.

-GC

Back