Anyone orderd from Plasdene, Brisbaine?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only want 25lt jobbies. We can collect at the swap!

Cheers Brad. :super: :kooi: :party: :blink:

new 20's jerries at bunnings i saw today

no plastic "number" on them.... seem fairly solid
had a bung on the other side

DSC_1185.JPG

Batz said:
I only want 25lt jobbies. We can collect at the swap!

Cheers Brad. :super: :kooi: :party: :blink:
Looks like you can buy smaller amounts, it just needs to total over $120.00 per order. Batz the 25L jobbies are around $11 with a lid. You just send an enquiry email with what you want and they will send you a quote and order number. Call them to make your order quoting the number and pay on pick up.

Cheers

Maheel said:
new 20's jerries at bunnings i saw today

no plastic "number" on them.... seem fairly solid
had a bung on the other side

If they have no number, be careful about no chilling into them. Numbered plastics have a heat rating and HDPE will withstand the temp of hot wort.

bradsbrew said:
Looks like you can buy smaller amounts, it just needs to total over $120.00 per order. Batz the 25L jobbies are around $11 with a lid. You just send an enquiry email with what you want and they will send you a quote and order number. Call them to make your order quoting the number and pay on pick up.

Cheers
Thanks Brad, atm moment 10x25lt cubes from Plasdene would cost me $110.00 plus a trip to Brissy for pick-up. 10x20lt cubes from down the road at Yandina will be $20.00.

Looks like I need to scale back a couple of litres.

Batz

Latest posts

Back