Anyone here have a uKeg?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRising

Reaction score
Anyone here have a µKeg? I backed for a 128fl. oz and it rocked up in 2017 after they though i lived in Canada for some reason.

I have used it a few times for force carbonation as no where near me does growler fills, i suppose since i have a keg system i can fill it up myself.

85AQsKZl.jpg

I am hoping that i can get o-rings for it locally, the maintenance kit cost me $75 to ship from the US using a parcel forwarding service. If i can't then soon it'll be a very nice looking bar piece.

My question is, does anyone else have one and what was your experience with it?

Anyone here have a µKeg? I backed for a 128fl. oz and it rocked up in 2017 after they though i lived in Canada for some reason.

I have used it a few times for force carbonation as no where near me does growler fills, i suppose since i have a keg system i can fill it up myself.

85AQsKZl.jpg

I am hoping that i can get o-rings for it locally, the maintenance kit cost me $75 to ship from the US using a parcel forwarding service. If i can't then soon it'll be a very nice looking bar piece.

My question is, does anyone else have one and what was your experience with it?

My wife bought me one last christmas, she dealt with the Australian distributor and she said they were great to deal with.

Is this was you are looking for? https://www.gallantoro.com/collecti...growlerwerks-ukeg-maintenance-seal-refill-kit

Go to your local plumbing shop, they should have them on the shelf in standard and silicone. Just ask for BS224, BS009 Silicone and so forth. I'm lucky I sell them at my work so I get them for free.:)

Latest posts

Back