Anyone Got A F&paykel H215x Kegerator?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkmeldrum

Reaction score
I just bought one to convert. I was hoping to get four on the floor.....I only have two older style corny's (all steel, no rubber feet) but going by their size, I won't fit four on the floor. Anyone have any better luck?

photo.JPG

I just bought one to convert. I was hoping to get four on the floor.....I only have two older style corny's (all steel, no rubber feet) but going by their size, I won't fit four on the floor. Anyone have any better luck?

View attachment 49147

Looks like 5 with a collar using the hump

Looks like 5 with a collar using the hump
Yeah, I was hoping to get five in there in total, four on tap and one on standby, plus the gas bottle.
I was thinking that maybe these kegs are a bit shorter and fatter than the newer looking corny's that are around now with the rubber feet. I reckon I'd only get 4 of this kind of keg in there even though it looks like five on the photo.

I was under the impression that they can get 4 on the floor.

I've got a H275X and I can only get 5 on the floor though people say they can get 6 on the floor. Not sure what the tricks are.

My corny's are about 225mm diameter...even at 210mm which I've found reports of it will be a squeeze but should be able to get them all in there hopefully.

If anyone has this model and has done it I'd like to know about it.

Cheers

I have a F&P H215 it fits 4 on the floor of the rubber ended kegs.

Molly, I'm pretty sure there's a big thread on these somewhere if you can find it. I'm pretty sure this one features in a few of the setups in the kegging setups thread too if you can be bothered trawling through it etc.

Can get one on the step also...

n6p0tv.jpg
Nice one Logman, just what I was looking for....a picture tells a thousand words!!!

Nice looking setup....is your rig in the kegging setups post? I'll have to have a look-see and see if I can spot it!

Definitely can get 4 of the standard corny kegs on the floor of the H215x. I have one that's not being used at the moment, and did have some empty kegs stored in it. Also, have a H275x as my kegerator, and can get 6 on the floor, one on the hump with a collar. It's a very tight squeeze on the floor, but it gets there. I'd say the OP's kegs are a slightly larger diameter therefore you may only get 3 on the floor.

Links to my kegs setup in my signature at the bottom of this post!

Cheers!

Four actual cornelius brand kegs will "squeeze" onto the floor - No collar required. You could fit one of the new really short fat kegs up on the hump too. Shorter fatter cornie style kegs like the coke kegs and it will only be three on the floor..

Put a collar on it and you might even be able to squeeze 6 normal cornies in there.

I run mine with 4 cornies on the floor + a 2.5kg gas bottle and a 5-10L water container for the water tap up on the hump. That leaves a small amount of floor space for a few scattered bottles or whatever, but i do mean only a "small" amount.

No internal shot, sorry, but all four taps are in working order so you can def get 4 kegs in it.

23dd3044.png

Definitely can get 4 of the standard corny kegs on the floor of the H215x. I have one that's not being used at the moment, and did have some empty kegs stored in it. Also, have a H275x as my kegerator, and can get 6 on the floor, one on the hump with a collar. It's a very tight squeeze on the floor, but it gets there. I'd say the OP's kegs are a slightly larger diameter therefore you may only get 3 on the floor.

Links to my kegs setup in my signature at the bottom of this post!

Cheers!
Excellent thankyou....I have seen yours before in the thread....very nice!

Four actual cornelius brand kegs will "squeeze" onto the floor - No collar required. You could fit one of the new really short fat kegs up on the hump too. Shorter fatter cornie style kegs like the coke kegs and it will only be three on the floor..

Put a collar on it and you might even be able to squeeze 6 normal cornies in there.

I run mine with 4 cornies on the floor + a 2.5kg gas bottle and a 5-10L water container for the water tap up on the hump. That leaves a small amount of floor space for a few scattered bottles or whatever, but i do mean only a "small" amount.

No internal shot, sorry, but all four taps are in working order so you can def get 4 kegs in it.

23dd3044.png
Cool, thanks for that...will be putting a collar on to run the taps through, so that's great, as long as I can get 5 in there plus the gas I'll be happy.

Cheers

What happened to it?

Still have it Mark, just had to move back to Brissy, so it's all on one level, no nice views etc etc :(

Have got more kegs now though, so it's not all bad ;)

Cheers

Nice looking setup....is your rig in the kegging setups post? I'll have to have a look-see and see if I can spot it!
Yeah it's in there somewhere, about 6 months ago maybe. It's a comfortable fit using the four on the floor and the step for a conditioning keg or something, just check out all the setups to get a good plan for your lines and you're good to go. That's the only potential hassle if you get that wrong, getting the 4th and 5th keg in and out if the lines are in the way.

Still have it Mark, just had to move back to Brissy, so it's all on one level, no nice views etc etc :(

Have got more kegs now though, so it's not all bad ;)

Cheers

Good to hear mate, you had me worried haha. Yours was one of my favourite setups. Where'd you get that stainless steel top again?

Ikea. It's very thin, and underneath is a honeycomb of cardboard backed by a piece of painted MDF. Cheap though, only about $130.

Cheers

Back