Anyone doing Dry July this year?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fletcher said:
yeah i figure (aside from the charity side of things) that i'd drink way more in august...
I am so looking forward to that. Plus I have Xmas in July Lotto beers needing feedback.

It'd be kinda rude not to drink them all over one weekend, IMO.

This is a photo of me, tomorrow. I'm second from the left.

image.jpg

Just one more sleep till 'Drowning August'!

Did dry July last year. Didn't this year.

Am going to do my own liver appreciation august (I got so caught up I didn't notice that dry July should have started on the 1st, so set myself august instead).

Figure it's a good way to lose a little weight and give the liver a bit of a rest.

Good on all those who did it this year, especially if you were able to get something to give to charity.

I tried dry July once didn't really like it , now I much prefer to kick things of one month early with a term I have coined "monsoon June" :drinks:

I'm going to start my dry July soon, just after a couple more. Then no more beers for July 2013

Yes, congrats to all those who have completed Dry July!

Hope you're getting stuck into an Imperial IPA with your breakfast this morning, after all, it is International IPA Day!

I'm keen for this Dry July, when does it start?

I completed Dry July. Easy peasy.

WSB meeting at Brooklyn's Pizza tonight. Should be a good way to get back into it.

Back