Any way to search for can recipes?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matto-FNQ

Reaction score
Hi team,

Quick question - is there any way to quickly search for can recipes here?

I've browsed through the Recipes section, but it's mainly Ag recipes. That makes sense - there's a lot more variability there. I'm still a can man myself though, and looking for some new ideas.

Is there a section that's dedicated to can recipes that I've missed? An easy way to search the main recipes section for just can ones? Or a way to search this subforum for just recipes?

I feel like it's such a simple request that I must be missing something really obvious. Admittedly, it wouldn't be the first time. Figured I'd ask rather than continue on in bewildered silence.

Cheers,
Matt

Me too. Most of them turn out great.
Ol Brown Dog is a ripper, you can slightly varied to suit what hops you already have too

might have to give that one a go next. been thinking of doing something brown for the cooler weather

Thanks for the advice and pointers all - that's great! I didn't know about the Coopers site - I'll have a read through and put some on the list :)

I've been reading up on the Toucan idea, and can't decide whether I'm game enough to give it a go. Seems that it really divides people's opinions. I might try it out next time. I'm always up for an experiment.

Cheers all,
Matt

If you haven't looked already there's allot of good ones on the coopers site . I have made a bunch of them and they are always good

https://store.coopers.com.au/brewing-info/recipes.html

Do you have a favourite recipe from the Coopers site? I have only tried a handful but really enjoy the Hop Slam (USA) recipe but substitute the Bravo and Equinox hops with Cascade and Amarillo. Also quite like the Parity Ale.

Do you have a favourite recipe from the Coopers site? I have only tried a handful but really enjoy the Hop Slam (USA) recipe but substitute the Bravo and Equinox hops with Cascade and Amarillo. Also quite like the Parity Ale.

I like a bunch but I’d say the rad abbot and the Belgian coaster ipa and saison are my top 3

Latest posts

Back