• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Any Wa Brewers In Need Of Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katherine

Reaction score
I have a friend who wants to get into kegging. He has noticed Craftbrewers keg deals and wants to know if anybody wants to go halves, he is after two.

Craftbrewer are offering 19L kegs at $60.00 each if you buy 4.

Katie

I have a friend who wants to get into kegging. He has noticed Craftbrewers keg deals and wants to know if anybody wants to go halves, he is after two.

Katie

I might be interested in 1? I'll just confirm that I can fit a third in my fridge...

Katie
Hi Katie,
Craftbrewers site has this just above the four keg deal.

Keg - 19L Cornelius (Used)
Purchase 2 or more & the price drops to $60 each, automatically.

Cheers real_beer

You should try to convince your friend to just get 4 cos otherwise they will regret it very shortly...

I only got two to start with and after only a couple of weeks wanted MORE!!! Kegs are addictive ;)

Hi Katie,

Cheers real_beer

exactly!!

the 4 keg deal also offers free shipping so is a cheap way of getting kegs and CB includes the seal kits (packed in 1 of the kegs)

its a good deal, butters and I went halves in 1 quite a while ago.

it never hurts to have an extra keg even if you cant get enough people to share :D

Hi Katie,

Cheers real_beer

Not quite sure what you mean... ?

You should try to convince your friend to just get 4 cos otherwise they will regret it very shortly...

I only got two to start with and after only a couple of weeks wanted MORE!!! Kegs are addictive ;)

I know I think Ill take one. keg or the beer addictive REV???

Make sure to get any other bits and pieces so Ross can put them in the keg for free shipping. Already got 8 kegs so shouldn't get any more.

I'm interested in 2 kegs. Would save $40 compared to buying it from my local store! Depends where they'll be delivered to as $40 saving isn't worth a long drive. I'm north of the river - Greenwood.

I agree with the statement "You should try to convince your friend to just get 4 cos otherwise they will regret it very shortly..."

I currently have 4 and think that is the bare minimum.

Jason P.... Ill see what whitegoose comes up with as he was first as I might take one of them depending! Ill know by tommorow.

You will be perfect as my friend that is ordering them is in Beechboro, I know east but north east. Ill let you know!

If you buy 4, you dont pay Shipping.. Only buy 2, you pay shipping.... ;)

I just got another 2, so up to 6 now which is plenty.. Im getting on top of my brewing leading into Summer so I can brew nice and relaxingly without rushing to get beer into kegs... :beerbang:

CB

Not quite sure what you mean... ?

Sorry Katie,

I feel a real idiot, I forgot Craftbrewer is based in Brisbane so it's a bit hard :lol: for your friend to buy over the counter. The four keg deal is fantastic value, even if he bought 4 straight away I bet he could have 2 sold before they arrive on his doorstep.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

You guys are confusing... the whole point of me putting the post up was that my friend wants two kegs and there is a spare two kegs ! Due to the deal!

Katie
Katie I'll take two if the guys who showed interest first fall through.
So that would be $60 ea keg plus $7.25 ea seal kit = $134.50.

Cheers real_beer

Whitegoose are you sure as I was going to buy the other one?

Latest posts

Back