Any Vic People Doing A Brewday This Weekend?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevnlis

Reaction score
I have nothing on this weekend, and the bike needs a good run in now that the weather has improved! If anyone is brewing this weekend and would like a friendly chat with a fellow brewer just tell me when and where!

if nothing else, there's always vicbrew you can drop into. Belgian beer cafe in eureka tower.

Not sure what Vicbrew is sorry. The Belgian beer cafe is nice, but I have been there and am looking for smth new to do. Might just travel to a distant winery or smth, anyone know a good one?

Not sure what Vicbrew is sorry. The Belgian beer cafe is nice, but I have been there and am looking for smth new to do. Might just travel to a distant winery or smth, anyone know a good one?

Snobs Creek Winery, Eildon, Jamieson brewery another 60km away (a very windy road)

vicbrew is an amateur brewing competition open to all us guys n gals which is being held at southbank this forthcoming weekend, in short its an invitation to participate against the countries best!

Snobs Creek Winery, Eildon, Jamieson brewery another 60km away (a very windy road)

vicbrew is an amateur brewing competition open to all us guys n gals which is being held at southbank this forthcoming weekend, in short its an invitation to participate against the countries best!

But I already know I am the best, so no point is there? ;)

Not sure I could ferment and package a brew before then, and all of my current brews are commercial products which would most likely be exculded...

I like the windy road idea... thanks for that!

But I already know I am the best, so no point is there? ;)

Not sure I could ferment and package a brew before then, and all of my current brews are commercial products which would most likely be exculded...

I like the windy road idea... thanks for that!

Yeah, I guess there is no point,, you are the man!!! Albeit a Fevola type of man.
Catters, Gazza, Catters!!!
Who were you again? :icon_cheers:

Back