Any Tassie All Grainers?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Hobart but am k.nb only and have done one brew in over a year. Its just too easy to buy the stuff.

I would like to try AG but just for the novelty/experience, I am just about ready to give up brewing.

I'm in Hobart but am k.nb only and have done one brew in over a year. Its just too easy to buy the stuff.

I would like to try AG but just for the novelty/experience, I am just about ready to give up brewing.

Glenos: If you have only done one brew in the past year then I would say you have given it up somewhat total.
AG brewing needs a fair bit of dedication and a bit of capital outlay, If you think you are up to the task go for it if not just stick to the K&K or the over rated overpriced local swill.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Hi, Just getting started in AG brewing, only did my first on this weekend. I am in launceston, and like the others have got grains from brew by you, g&g and craft brewer. I would be interested in trying to organise a bulk buy down the track, if there is enough interest, maybe give me a few months to get a few more brews under my belt, and hopefully by then, I will have a better idea of my requirements.

Regards,

Giz

Hi Giz

Been all done and dusted mate. PM "smashin" for an update.

Cheers

hey guys. Im in ulverstone. I havent done an AG brew yet. Just getting set up at the moment ready for the 2010 all grain cherry popping. later on down the track i think i could be interested in a bulk buy if any of you guys were keen. would be good to meet up with some tassie brewers.
cheers
ben

Hi, Just getting started in AG brewing, only did my first on this weekend. I am in launceston, and like the others have got grains from brew by you, g&g and craft brewer. I would be interested in trying to organise a bulk buy down the track, if there is enough interest, maybe give me a few months to get a few more brews under my belt, and hopefully by then, I will have a better idea of my requirements.

Regards,

Giz

hey giz, and welcome, i organised a bulk buy a few months ago and all went well. I'm just 5min out of town and have been ag'ing for ~3yrs, small hop farm out the back. i've got a few on tap atm , so pm me for a chin wag if you keen.

Welcome to the dark side.

Smashin

Cheers ben. Might be ready for another sack of grain next bulk buy. Hope things aren't too tough up the north west. Down south some of us meet up at the hops beer tastings at the newshdney in hobart. Hope the holiday season treats you well.
Joe

thanks joe the holiday season consists of 2, 3 day weekends for me. work is the devil. yeh im nearly ready for some grain just gotta get a mill. Ive been eyeing off the crank and stein thats currently on ebay. thbs will post 20 kilo for $6.60 so im going to get the grain for my first couple of brews off them. im just going to be doing biab using a boags 50lt keg that "fell off the back of a truck" as my boiler. how much grain do you guys buy in one hit when you do a bulk buy?

i looked into monster mills and just brought one. the crank and stein was 180 and 18 postage and the MM-2 worked to be just over 180 including postage from the states so it will be on its way shortly fingers crossed

Latest posts

Back