Any Sunshine Coast Brewers Want To Trade For Some Weyermann Dark Wheat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeG

Reaction score
Hello Sunny Coast Brewers

I have a nearly full sack of Weyermann dark wheat (approx 20kg) that I am not going to get through any time soon. I am running a bit low on base malts though - I would love to trade for some BB Ale or BB Galaxy. I'll happily trade kilo for kilo - or thereabouts, I'm not going to be too anal about it all.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers and happy brewing

Joe.

G'day Joe, nice to see your see alive :lol:

Cheers Batz - yes, rumours of my death were greatly exagerated :lol:

Thanks for the PMs gents, hope to catch up with you soon.

My wife is 8 and a bit months pregnant, so the Christmas caseswap is a little bit out of the question! I don't think there are any good excuses for missing the birth of your child, and guzzling beer with a bunch of ratbag brewers is defintely not one.

BTW - I mean "ratbag brewers" in the best possible way :)

ratbag_rat_tiny_tote_bag-p149721208310785835zl7kf_210.jpg

????

So can we refer to BIAB brewers as 'Ratbags' now, or are they still 'hand baggers' or 'tea baggers'...? There's probably a club name in that somewhere....

;)

I wish to apologise for any confusion. I probably should have said "scoundrels" "rogues" or "rascals" instead of "ratbags". It certainly was not my intention to infer anybody was practicing BIAB.

It has been proven conclusively by Darren (or was it The New Darren?) that BIAB is just plain wrong, and its practicioners are hand-maidens of The Devil. They are most probably a bit gay too.

Afterall, real men choose to use powertools to build stuff for the brewery - they certainly do not purchase it from a (gasp)....haberdashery!

So please accept my humble apologies for any offense caused.

Please note: some of the above text was typed sarcasticly

Back