Any Ideas On My Next Brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawz25

Reaction score
does any have a good receipe on a readily ingreidents from coles or woolworths i like tooheys beer exta dry pale ales and how much it will cost i normally buy this from the brew shops but if anyone can steer a easy good beer much appreiated
cheers rawz

i just made a very easy coopers draught with the coopers brew enhancer 1. i use the coopers carbonation drops, they are very easy to use.
Fermented for 4 days, bottled for 2 weeks. turned out very clear with a great head!!
Turned out very nice and only costed about $13.
you can compare pricing online with some local HBS, other than that, check out this sites sponsor grain and grape, they seem very reasonable!

good luck

It's hard to go past the Coopers pale ale with a bag of brew enhancer 2. If you have any hops then steep 30g of cascade in boiling water for 10 minutes and tip into the brew. It really adds to the flavour.

If you want something with a bit more go then do a toucan brew. Chuck in a can of Coopers dark with a can of the cheapest druaght you can find and add both yeast packets. Comes out very tasty and about 6-6.5%.

Latest posts

Back