Another Noobie Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evo218

Reaction score
Seems to be Ok to start a thread to say hi and introduce myself so thought I would.

After a few mths of convincing by a fellow forum member, I have ventured into the world of home brew. Going straight to All Grain and kegging as it works for my planned serving set up at home (poolside bar!!).

I must say that the decision to go to home brew was made fairly easy due to the fact it is becoming increasingly difficult to purchase craft brews from my local bottle shops!! A damn shame and is a big challenge for all of us who love an amber beverage!!!

Anyway, I've just kegged my first Pale Ale, dry hopped with Citra and last weekend fermented another Pale Ale using a small amount of crystal malt. Can't wait to let the keg carbonate for a couple of weeks before the sampling begins. From there, I'm sure the addiction to brew the "perfect" beer will be a blast!!!

Looking forward to contributing and gathering a heap of info from the informative crew on this forum and enjoying many days of brewing and consumption - I'm calling it beer neutral in line with the carbon neutral fad!!!

Back