• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Another free fermenting fridge - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matplat

Reaction score
Fridge only, works fine for fermenting, but will only get down to about 5 deg.

It's big enough to fit two fermenters one above the other, and I have all the glass shelves and plastic door inserts. The glass shelves are strong enough for a 23l batch!

Keg not included sorry! If you're quick enough though, the longneck may still be there!

I had to save the image as black and white to shrink the file size to allow the upload...

Attachments

• 20170805_131818 BW.jpg
    20170805_131818 BW.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 136
Holland Park, sorry I hate it when people do that, cant believe I left that out!

All good mate, I'm at Carina so I'll see if I can find someone with a ute/trailer & come back to you (obviously if someone else can/wants to grab it before I can get to it, then by all means give it to them).

If you have a big enough car, it won't hurt to lie it down... I've done that to more than one fridge with no consequences....

Bump.....

I wish I could make it cheaper....

We used to partake in shopping trolley races-duct tape it on shouldn't be a drama.....what could go wrong/done a bit of work moving-always been told once fridge or freezer layer down,leave it an hour once it's back up on its feet/castors before turning it back on-allows everything gasses etc to run back where they are supposed to be,Rob.

Latest posts

Back