Another beginner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrejord

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just stumbled on this forum because I'm very interested in learning how to make my own brew :)
I was totally unaware of the dimension of this world and I'm very excited to join you today.
Hope in a few weeks I'm sharing my own brew with friends!
Cheers!

Andre

Ah, just a suggestion: it would be cool to have a section or sticky thread like "start here" that would contain all info for a beginner.

Welcome aboard Andre.

There was an article section that contained a heap of newbie info but is yet to return since the forum upgrade. Till then try searching for keywords, there's still a heap of info stashed away in lots of threads.

And don't forget "How to Brew" by John Palmer. A free online reference to AG and extract brewing.

Cheers

Awesome, thanks for your quick reply.
I'll try to figure out which kit to order (for an absolute beginner) and read that "how to brew" guide...
Thanks a lot guys. I'll now be part of the community!

Welcome aboard, plenty of info here. Good starting toppings for beginners is on controlling your fermenting temperature and cleaning and sanitation. Two areas that can have a huge impact on your beers. Plenty of ways to go about it just need to find the best way that suits you. Any happy brewing :beer:

Back